ADVERTISEMENT

FFS how does Hy Vee not have a mask requirement

I believe the heat has something to do with it. And I believe the fact this is still droning on and on with no end in sight...people are getting sick and tired with the overhead of lugging that damn mask everywhere they go - call it "getting sloppy".

But the major thing I believe is many people are simply done giving a crap about it any more.

In short, they're fed up - and they've given up.

ultra-karen-summoner-of-district-managers-meme.jpg

Even the places with policy are told not to enforce it. Since there are some crazy assholes out there

Isn’t that one of the “new” policies that can after the White House forced the update?

I believe the heat has something to do with it. And I believe the fact this is still droning on and on with no end in sight...people are getting sick and tired with the overhead of lugging that damn mask everywhere they go - call it "getting sloppy".

But the major thing I believe is many people are simply done giving a crap about it any more.

In short, they're fed up - and they've given up.

Unfortunate, those people contributed to bars closing in my county and college football being cancelled.

Employees are required to wear them. I like it because it lets me hide my chew better :p

Honestly, between the three I’m in most often along northern CR, I’ve thought it’s actually stayed pretty strong. There was a time a couple months back where it started to drag, but after that I would say 70ish percent, at least. Maybe time of day makes a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT