ADVERTISEMENT

Fields starts petition

Even if you feel the right decision is not to play. Warren's leadership on this is beyond bad. When the one time you are questioned by probably the most friendly interview (BTN Dave Revsine) you can expect. Then all you do is dodge questions you are inept. Then follow it up by deafening silence or threats to kick you out of the conference.

Last edited:
Everything I heard early on was the vote was 9-5 because rumor was Ohio St flipped. Over the last few days that rumor was cast into doubt. It is now widely believed the vote was 8-6. If that is the case choosing to cancel at the moment is bs. They should have delayed the start by a week to 2 weeks and had much more extensive talks and included the athletic department's, coaches and outside medical experts in each state. It's hard not to think there was a bunch of political bs in this decision as well as fears the players were unionizing. Why do programs like Maryland and Rutgers have more sway than Ohio St and Michigan? When the vote is only 8-6 and you have Maryland and Rutgers on one side and Ohio St, Michigan, Penn St and Iowa on the other I mean what the hell?

Everything I heard early on was the vote was 9-5 because rumor was Ohio St flipped. Over the last few days that rumor was cast into doubt. It is now widely believed the vote was 8-6. If that is the case choosing to cancel at the moment is bs. They should have delayed the start by a week to 2 weeks and had much more extensive talks and included the athletic department's, coaches and outside medical experts in each state. It's hard not to think there was a bunch of political bs in this decision as well as fears the players were unionizing. Why do programs like Maryland and Rutgers have more sway than Ohio St and Michigan? When the vote is only 8-6 and you have Maryland and Rutgers on one side and Ohio St, Michigan, Penn St and Iowa on the other I mean what the hell?

Thanks Rutgers Maryland

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
I think the 6 teams are OSU,UM,PSU,Iowa,Nebraska, and Purdue. I say call Warren's bluff. So your going to lose 5 of the 6 better football schools. Wisconsin is your best team. Good luck with that. Even if Michigan is replaced by someone else. That's still a shell of a conference. He and the other 8 presidents will fold quicker then he can say no comment.

Last edited:
I think the 6 teams are OSU,UM,PSU,Iowa,Nebraska, and Purdue. I say call Murray's bluff. So your going to lose 5 of the 6 better football schools. Wisconsin is your best team. Good luck with that. Even if Michigan is replaced by someone else. That's still a shell of a conference. He'll and the other 8 presidents will fold quicker then he can say no comment.

Outside of Wisconsin you have all the B1G powerhouse football programs and big money makers in your conference voting to play. Then you have 7 teams that have trouble filling their stadium seats and are middle level to bottom of the B1G in level of play. These 7 teams plus Wisconsin are all you need to immediately cancel the season? I mean come on this entire thing reeks of political bs. Warren can't stand on his own two feet right now and defend this decision when pressed on it. The entire way this was handled was a complete disaster.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I think the 6 teams are OSU,UM,PSU,Iowa,Nebraska, and Purdue. I say call Murray's bluff. So your going to lose 5 of the 6 better football schools. Wisconsin is your best team. Good luck with that. Even if Michigan is replaced by someone else. That's still a shell of a conference. He and the other 8 presidents will fold quicker then he can say no comment.

Who is Murray? Do you mean Kevin Warren? If not, I'm lost on what you're talking about.

Even if you feel the right decision is not to play. Warren's leadership on this is beyond bad. When the one time you are questioned by probably the most friendly interview (BTN Dave Revsine) you can expect. Then all you do is dodge questions you are inept. Then follow it up by deafening silence or threats to kick you out of the conference.

His kid gets to choose on his own, but not Big Ten kids.

ADVERTISEMENT