ADVERTISEMENT

Fiesta Bowl: Oregon Vs Iowa State

ISU trying (and successfully) eating a lot of clock to shorten it the game.
They're getting chunk plays in the run every time. Nothing real big but they're setting themselves up with easy 2nd and 3rd down situations every time because Oregon can't stop them on the ground.

If ISU can come away with a few more stops that might be it for the Ducks. They may have the offense to play from behind.....but not the defense. And yes, I've watch several Oregon games this year.

They're getting chunk plays in the run every time. Nothing real big but they're setting themselves up with easy 2nd and 3rd down situations every time because Oregon can't stop them on the ground.

If ISU can come away with a few more stops that might be it for the Ducks. They may have the offense to play from behind.....but not the defense. And yes, I've watch several Oregon games this year.

Looks like that's the ISU plan. Boring and eat the clock thinking they'll get a turnover or two or stop them.

Iowa State deserves to lose for running out of the shotgun on 4th and 1.

I don't give a f*** what their philosophy is, and I'm well aware that's how they always operate in short-yardage situations.

I'm just saying it's f***ing stupid. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT