ADVERTISEMENT

"Fifteen SEC and Big 12 college towns have 'uncontrollable' COVID levels. Yet they plan to host as many as 25,000 fans for a game."

Why do you keep posting this crap? Do you think you’ll change anyone’s mind on a message board. Agree or disagree but between you and a couple other posters you degrade these message boards with your consistent posts of the same thing. I’m a mask wearer and think we should avoid large gatherings and even I think you’re an over the top moron.

Sports Illustrated, those idiots. Here's the fake news from those bums: https://www.si.com/college/2020/09/11/ncaa-football-attendance-coronavirus-spread

Viruses aren't controllable absent immunity, either naturally or through a vaccine. There is no vaccine for COVID-19, and most locales have taken steps that have slowed the process of natural immunity, so COVID_19 is "uncontrollable" virtiully everywhere.

Meanwhile, nobody is being forced to play football, or attend a football game. And you're still allowed to continue curling up in the fetal position in a cold dark corner of your cave, and trembling in terror.

Viruses aren't controllable absent immunity, either naturally or through a vaccine. There is no vaccine for COVID-19, and most locales have taken steps that have slowed the process of natural immunity, so COVID_19 is "uncontrollable" virtiully everywhere.

Meanwhile, nobody is being forced to play football, or attend a football game. And you're still allowed to continue curling up in the fetal position in a cold dark corner of your cave, and trembling in terror.
It's a troll job to get morons like this to show themselves.

However, agreed that he should move on to a different topic. It's played out.

Why do you keep posting this crap? Do you think you’ll change anyone’s mind on a message board. Agree or disagree but between you and a couple other posters you degrade these message boards with your consistent posts of the same thing. I’m a mask wearer and think we should avoid large gatherings and even I think you’re an over the top moron.
Pretty much agree with you, other than I think it is impossible to degrade a message board. It's like tilting at windmills.

Seething Anger...

tenor.gif

Sports Illustrated, those idiots. Here's the fake news from those bums: https://www.si.com/college/2020/09/11/ncaa-football-attendance-coronavirus-spread
If the Hawks had played Saturday against the Clones, I would have been there. Put on a mask and keeps some distance. Take a few hand wipes. Covid doesn't mean you have to hide in your basement. My wife and I have traveled numerous times by car and plane. So far no issues because we are careful.

We are in our 60's so probably at more risk but life is too short. We have two trips planned in the next month. Upward and onward.

If the Hawks had played Saturday against the Clones, I would have been there. Put on a mask and keeps some distance. Take a few hand wipes. Covid doesn't mean you have to hide in your basement. My wife and I have traveled numerous times by car and plane. So far no issues because we are careful.

We are in our 60's so probably at more risk but life is too short. We have two trips planned in the next month. Upward and onward.

Good for you Gunner. Being outside and being active are a couple of the best things you can do. Safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT