ADVERTISEMENT

figured out why I hate Boston

Because they turned into absolute shot after the Don’t Look Back album. Self titled debut was amazing. One of those bands that make you say WTF happened to them, the were so good. IMO, Def Leppard falls into the same category post Pyromania.

Because they turned into absolute shot after the Don’t Look Back album. Self titled debut was amazing. One of those bands that make you say WTF happened to them, the were so good. IMO, Def Leppard falls into the same category post Pyromania.

Some bands have the capacity to write great songs across multiple albums with ease. Most all can't.

There was no way they'd ever top the debut album. Add in that record company issues were a creative and emotional drain along with the issues people can have with sudden, monster success and fame...

I don't even listen to Don't Look Back any more. I listened to 3rd Stage I think once and gave the cassette away shortly after. For whatever reason, creatively after the debut...they were done.

Some bands have the capacity to write great songs across multiple albums with ease. Most all can't.

There was no way they'd ever top the debut album. Add in that record company issues were a creative and emotional drain along with the issues people can have with sudden, monster success and fame...

I don't even listen to Don't Look Back any more. I listened to 3rd Stage I think once and gave the cassette away shortly after. For whatever reason, creatively after the debut...they were done.
Wait, they had more than 2 songs?

Kidding.

But even if they only had those 2, they would still be great.

I had a buddy from Boston and I’m not sure his kind could try any harder. I can’t listen to Dropkick Murphys at all because of him. That and Dropkick Murphys sucks ass. Come at me bros.
We always seem to be on the same page broski. Fvck Dropkick Murphys. Most insufferable band save for maybe U2 lol.

Reactions: Moral
1. Here’s the thing: For seventy years we thought Red Sox fans were cute for the way they rhapsodized about their frustration in song and literature. They mistook it and thought we actually liked them.

2. In my one trip to Fenway I managed to get a cabbie for my trip home who was a bad Elvis impersonator. Swear the guy had the car on two wheels.

3. Whenever I fly through Logan, there is invariably some family drama (“dramer”) going on wher a son is screaming at his mother “USE THE COUPON MA!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT