ADVERTISEMENT

Filled up my pickup this morning in Marengo and learned something I didn't know.

no caseys breakfast pizza?

FAIL

Sal Vulcano Diarrhea GIF by truTV’s Impractical Jokers

Sure it was. It had nothing to do with the fact that Sears failed to embrace the emergence of e-commerce, or the advent of the big box stores and their fierce price competition, or the boatloads of debt and pension costs that Sears saddled themselves with and their choice to not reinvest in their existing stores or their declining product quality.

So it had to be Clinton and Obama, duh! Farmers are the best businessmen, they know it all.

It had nothing to do with the fact that Sears failed to embrace the emergence of e-commerce, or the advent of the big box stores and their fierce price competition, or the boatloads of debt and pension costs that Sears saddled themselves with and their choice to not reinvest in their existing stores or their declining product quality.

It is truly amazing how Sears could have had the retail world by the tail, but instead chose to make multiple decisions, all pointed towards shitting the bed...

The Sears story is ridiculous, but you can't believe Biden has the last word on anything.
I wouldn't know if there is an individual or group of people that "have the last word" but it isn't Biden.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Sure it was. It had nothing to do with the fact that Sears failed to embrace the emergence of e-commerce, or the advent of the big box stores and their fierce price competition, or the boatloads of debt and pension costs that Sears saddled themselves with and their choice to not reinvest in their existing stores or their declining product quality.

So it had to be Clinton and Obama, duh! Farmers are the best businessmen, they know it all.
You mean no more catalogs?

This past weekend, I rode bikes with a guy in the neighborhood who was quite nice but safety obsessed to the point of being on the spectrum. I'm guessing he was probably vaccinated 30 or 40 times. Also not at all socially filtered in expressing his liberal viewpoints, which is perfectly fine and also probably a little spectrum driven.

That said, he also surprised me in that he only has a land line and does not have a cell phone. I always thought it was only conservative paranoiacs who didn't have cell phones. Am I wrong on that front?

Both your and my experiences remind me of when my Russian instructor from our online county course, who was ukrainian, began the class with a long anti-russian diatribe which concluded with "and one other thing...Yuri Gagarin NEVER went to outer space."

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
This past weekend, I rode bikes with a guy in the neighborhood who was quite nice but safety obsessed to the point of being on the spectrum. I'm guessing he was probably vaccinated 30 or 40 times. Also not at all socially filtered in expressing his liberal viewpoints, which is perfectly fine and also probably a little spectrum driven.

That said, he also surprised me in that he only has a land line and does not have a cell phone. I always thought it was only conservative paranoiacs who didn't have cell phones. Am I wrong on that front?

Both your and my experiences remind me of when my Russian instructor from our online county course, who was ukrainian, began the class with a long anti-russian diatribe which concluded with "and one other thing...Yuri Gagarin NEVER went to outer space."
holy crap. Not thirty seconds after i posted this, cycling guy called my cell phone and told me that he had found an extra mirror for me to wear on my glasses when I am riding. I politely declined, saying they make me lose focus, though the reality is that I don't want to be a Fred. He asked if my wife would like it.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are secretly running the country AND they are the reason Sears went out of business. And all it cost me to learn this was a tank of gas, a cup of coffee, and a donut.
Who needs college?

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are secretly running the country AND they are the reason Sears went out of business. And all it cost me to learn this was a tank of gas, a cup of coffee, and a donut.
That’s almost as crazy as the time that I read that a biological male was allowed to compete in women’s sports because they had an elective surgery done to them.
The shit you see and hear is crazy.

holy crap. Not thirty seconds after i posted this, cycling guy called my cell phone and told me that he had found an extra mirror for me to wear on my glasses when I am riding. I politely declined, saying they make me lose focus, though the reality is that I don't want to be a Fred. He asked if my wife would like it.
He is spying on your internet activities. Probably paid by Soros.

no caseys breakfast pizza?

FAIL

He couldn’t afford it. After the Obama/Soros/Clinton secret society jacked up prices on all the delicious ingredients, Soybean has had to make some tough choices.

Sounds like my 73 year old dad’s morning and remarks. He gets in fights on Facebook with locals. I think it’s time for him to go back to his winter quarters.

That person has to be on the same wonky websites as my Q neighbor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT