Finally!!! We "outed" Moral!

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003
https://mashable.com/article/ios-14-apps-designed-microsoft-paint/

@Moral
EicDlgiWsAEMQfo

EiYCQ6TXgAMq2Gq

We all know who you are now....."Thomas Reisenegger "...

;)

It’s kinda silly. You actually create a shortcut icon which adds an extra step. It launches the shortcut app in the middle. Not a huge deal but you don’t actually open the app directly.

Reactions: Pinehawk
It’s kinda silly. You actually create a shortcut icon which adds an extra step. It launches the shortcut app in the middle. Not a huge deal but you don’t actually open the app directly.
Maybe I read the story wrong but I think it does actually open the app directly.

Maybe I read the story wrong but I think it does actually open the app directly.
I’ll look into it. My understanding is you essentially take an app and make a shortcut icon that’s customized which makes you load into the shortcut app first. If you can change the original icon itself, that’d be awesome!

Yep figured it out it works!
“Got icons from a website and all I did was go to the shortcut app, and go to “add action” type in “open app” name the shortcut to whatever you want and and on the top right click the three dots, press add to homescreen and lastly add the pic you want to turn into a icon.“

It does launch shortcuts for 1/2 second first though.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT