ADVERTISEMENT

Finally

cut the cord on Direct TV after 30 years. Signed up for Fubo, so I hope I can get all Hawk games with no freeze ups or running behind real time. Please pray for me.
Go to Reddit. They have a streaming link for anything you could ever want. I haven't paid to see anything for years.

Reactions: herkhatescy
Any worry about dirty or virus links?
The only issues I've had is that on occasion, I'll get a dirty pop up when trying to hit "play" on the stream. Sometimes you have to click out of a couple popups before it plays, but nothing major. IDK if that's from the kids surfing pron or what. I know it's not me 'cause I use my data.

You can HDMI your laptop to the TV too, which is what I usually do. Every NFL or college game, every live broadcast. Hell, you can find Indian Cricket at 3 am sometimes.

The only issues I've had is that on occasion, I'll get a dirty pop up when trying to hit "play" on the stream. Sometimes you have to click out of a couple popups before it plays, but nothing major. IDK if that's from the kids surfing pron or what. I know it's not me 'cause I use my data.

You can HDMI your laptop to the TV too, which is what I usually do. Every NFL or college game, every live broadcast. Hell, you can find Indian Cricket at 3 am sometimes.
Thanks

Reactions: TailgateTom
I used to watch college football and soccer illegally but I just can't any longer. The popups are manageable mostly due to AdBlock but my god, the issues with losing signal is so much worse. I've also had the issue where sometimes, there just aren't any options available once you've gone through enough streams to find one. I just suck it up now and got YouTube TV. We'll see how that goes.

You definitely have to sift through a bunch of nasty popups to get those things to actually run. Get adblock at minimum.
I used to watch college football and soccer illegally but I just can't any longer. The popups are manageable mostly due to AdBlock but my god, the issues with losing signal is so much worse. I've also had the issue where sometimes, there just aren't any options available once you've gone through enough streams to find one. I just suck it up now and got YouTube TV. We'll see how that goes.

I must be lucky on the ones I use--it's typically like 3-4 pop ups, tops. Rarely are they nasty/dirty. I'll stream a game start to finish with no issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT