ADVERTISEMENT

Fins vs Jags

They’ll win whatever it takes to make sure they don’t ever get a real quarterback.

Reactions: thewop
The fins had like two dozen first round draft picks.

Once those studs find their NFL wheels, WATCH OUT!

The fins had like two dozen first round draft picks.

Once those studs find their NFL wheels, WATCH OUT!

1VxB.gif

This one is actually a heartbreaker for me.

I grew up a Dolphins fan. Jacksonville is my home town.

But I left Jacksonville before the Jags existed, so I remained a Miami fan.

Im a old, but does anybody remember how you could unlock the Jags ( or Panthers) in Madden 95 and all players were 100? That was awesome. Its was lol time playing dumbasses.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I thought that too, but then I saw next week is the Jeff Driskel/Blake Bortles led Broncos against the walking dead Jets. That is going to be a dumpster fire compared to this game.
Lol are you ****ing kidding me? The Jets are complete and utter trash. Yep next week is worse.

Reactions: Bobcat07
This has started out like every Jags game so far this season. Bad defense, slow starting offense

Im a old, but does anybody remember how you could unlock the Jags ( or Panthers) in Madden 95 and all players were 100? That was awesome. Its was lol time playing dumbasses.
From that era, we all ditched Madden but were still playing NFL Blitz and Mario Kart on the N64 in 2010.

Reactions: Fan In Black
I like to think that Fitz lives in a trailor on the bayou and hunts gators in his free time.

Jags and Fins, it’s almost like the NFL is telling people they should watch something else like the NBA or soccer or NASCAR..... almost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT