ADVERTISEMENT

Fire danger prompts some Fourth of July firework shows to be replaced with drones...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
COLORADO, USA — Fire danger is top of mind this Fourth of July. Some cities are canceling their firework shows, and others are replacing fireworks with drones.

"Now with the fire risks as they are, it's brought in a whole new level of interest in what we do," said Graham Hill, CEO and founder of Hire UAV Pro. “It’s largely driven by wildfire concerns, certainly from Denver west.”

Instead of hearing loud booms on the Fourth of July this year, you might be experiencing the hum of 150 drones flying through the air.
“Colorado was first, I think, as a result of the fires here and then as new fire restrictions have gone into different states like New Mexico and Utah and Arizona, we’ve gotten waves of calls from those areas too," he said.

Hill said they've been contacted by about 300-400 cities across the country looking to replace their traditional fireworks shows with a drone light show.

"We were booked for the Fourth of July four months ago," he said. "So, unfortunately we’ve had to turn away a lot of communities that have come and asked but luckily we get to stay home in Colorado this Fourth and perform."

THE ENTIRE POINT of fireworks on the 4th of July is to remind us of "The Shot Heard 'Round The World" that started our Revolutionary War against England.

Good grief.

Shooting fireworks within city limits is an efficient way to announce to the world you have a learning disability.

COLORADO, USA — Fire danger is top of mind this Fourth of July. Some cities are canceling their firework shows, and others are replacing fireworks with drones.

"Now with the fire risks as they are, it's brought in a whole new level of interest in what we do," said Graham Hill, CEO and founder of Hire UAV Pro. “It’s largely driven by wildfire concerns, certainly from Denver west.”

Instead of hearing loud booms on the Fourth of July this year, you might be experiencing the hum of 150 drones flying through the air.
“Colorado was first, I think, as a result of the fires here and then as new fire restrictions have gone into different states like New Mexico and Utah and Arizona, we’ve gotten waves of calls from those areas too," he said.

Hill said they've been contacted by about 300-400 cities across the country looking to replace their traditional fireworks shows with a drone light show.

"We were booked for the Fourth of July four months ago," he said. "So, unfortunately we’ve had to turn away a lot of communities that have come and asked but luckily we get to stay home in Colorado this Fourth and perform."

THE ENTIRE POINT of fireworks on the 4th of July is to remind us of "The Shot Heard 'Round The World" that started our Revolutionary War against England.

Good grief.
Do you understand they're in a severe drought? You really try hard to be aggrieved don't you snowflake!

The Colonial Army wasn't worried about forest fires. They had a war to win.
you-got-a-point-jodie-walton.gif

You’re a fireworks in town kind of guy, too, I bet.
I’m an American, proud to be an American, and I love my country. Considering that you post frequently on this communist manifesto worshiping cesspool, I doubt you can say the same.

I’m an American, proud to be an American, and I love my country. Considering that you post frequently on this communist manifesto worshiping cesspool, I doubt you can say the same.
The bright lights must be very exciting!

Let’s keep this convo on task. We are talking about how people who shoot fireworks in town struggle with basic intellectual concepts (other than identifying shapes, for the most part).

Fellating someone you don’t like is an interesting move
Show me some proof of fellatio. How far over 400lbs are you? You drive a flatbed truck with a dog on the back to a small town bar every night? How worried is your mom if you don’t get home to watch the news with her at 10?

Show me some proof of fellatio. How far over 400lbs are you? You drive a flatbed truck with a dog on the back to a small town bar every night? How worried is your mom if you don’t get home to watch the news with her at 10?
These comments/personal nature of almost all of your posts are perfectly fine 👍 it doesn’t matter what you say because you are left wing. Sort of like a silver spoon kid playing with a loaded deck. Your dads will show up to get rid of anyone who responds to your nonsense

Let’s keep this convo on task. We are talking about how people who shoot fireworks in town struggle with basic intellectual concepts (other than identifying shapes, for the most part).

What is this "in town" qualifier? Is that like some sort of Ioway law thing?

These comments/personal nature of almost all of your posts are perfectly fine 👍 it doesn’t matter what you say because you are left wing. Sort of like a silver spoon kid playing with a loaded deck. Your dads will show up to get rid of anyone who responds to your nonsense
You’re an idiot. It’s okay that you live with your mom, you should be more healthy than her though. You should be the one finding her dead not the other way around.

You’re an idiot. It’s okay that you live with your mom, you should be more healthy than her though. You should be the one finding her dead not the other way around.
These comments are 👍. You are left wing. Nothing you post is wrong or excessive. It doesn’t matter what you post of a personal or inappropriate nature, as long as you are democrat. You are okay 👌

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT