ADVERTISEMENT

Fire the O line coach

If he can't see that Mason Richman can't block ANYONE ever he shouldn't be coaching. Watch the game tapes from last year and just concentrate on him, worst Iowa lineman I have ever seen. He's doing the same shi$ already this year.

Isn't the head coach an ol guru. It's like having 2 ol coaches amd this is what it's been for years now... straight Garbage

Dunker is looking like a fool out there.

Among others.

I was willing to give Barnett the benefit of the doubt that his guys were overwhelmed due to Brian’s shitty offense. But there are some individual whiffs going on that absolutely should not happen.

They are playing 5 guards that's the biggest problem. I agree though regardless of that they should be mowing em down in the run game. OL coach and evaluation needs a serious overhaul.

Should have fired Barnett after last year, but Beth can’t really pressure Kirk to do anything about Barnett

Dude has been garbage since he got here. Whatever the F his name is.
Tell KF. It's all on him to do so. It all comes down to KF, in every capacity and any way you slice it. Whatever the problem is, KF is literally the one responsible for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT