ADVERTISEMENT

Fireworks on July 5th.

Pretty commercial level shit going on as we speak at a house about a block over. I'm cool with the visuals, don't know the flash bang shells setting off car alarms at midnight is really necessary.

On a related note just got back from the golf course. Our club postponed last night due to a storm possibility at dusk. The final shell was a 10 inch and the biggest ever used in the display according to our GM. It didn't launch and ground burst causing an awesome ginormous fountain instead.

As kids we would go up to the athletic field area where the fireworks display had been and look for fireworks people had lost in the dark the night before. We spent the 5th shooting these off.

450254807_7926485287396925_5328374279527796177_n.jpg

A dog afraid of fireworks or storms is indicative of an owner too lazy/stupid to have trained it not to be.
I'm no dog expert so I can't speak to that, however, a pet peeve of mine is when the neighbor's dog is always barking, shitting in my yard, and keeping me up since I sleep during the day. Then they want us to not set off fireworks because it scares their dog.

I don't set them off because I try to be so a considerate neighbor. I just wish my neighbor felt the same way about me sleeping during the day.

I'm no dog expert so I can't speak to that, however, a pet peeve of mine is when the neighbor's dog is always barking, shitting in my yard, and keeping me up since I sleep during the day. Then they want us to not set off fireworks because it scares their dog.

I don't set them off because I try to be so a considerate neighbor. I just wish my neighbor felt the same way about me sleeping during the day.
Let me guess, they never do anything with the dog or take it anywhere?

My dog is fine with fireworks. I’ve just been over this shit for 2 weeks.

They became illegal at 11pm on the 4th but I’ll let you guess who isn’t enforcing that law.
Actually, if your town/city allows people to shoot off fireworks, they have until Monday the 8th at 12:01 a.m. to use them.

My street on a busy night gets super foggy and smells like gun powder, street is littered, not complaining but it can get over the top.

They became illegal at 11pm on the 4th but I’ll let you guess who isn’t enforcing that law.
I’ve watched fireworks the last three nights with some to come yet tonight. Next weekend there are more. I am fine with it.

People started practicing firing off fireworks at 10am in my area. Very cool.

I hate fireworks. I also hate barking dogs. Our dog will go forever if you let her. I don't allow for it, but I am only part of the equation.

Call it in and they will be warned or cited. It's pretty easy

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

likes-instagram.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT