ADVERTISEMENT

First major of the year boys!

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
PGA Championship. Starts Th.

Who you thinking for Draft Kings @FAUlty Gator and any other HROT golf degenerates?

Right now, I'm leaning toward a core of:

Ancer
Berger
Cantlay
Woodland

Fading the usual suspects, Bryson, Rory, DJ, Bubba.

Still undecided on Rahm.

Fun random fact.

There will be another Iowan in the field this weekend besides Zach Johnson.

Judd Gibb, a Fort Dodge native and ISU alum, will be making his major debut after qualifying as a Top 20 finisher in the National Professional of the Year standings.

Fun random fact.

There will be another Iowan in the field this weekend besides Zach Johnson.

Judd Gibb, a Fort Dodge native and ISU alum, will be making his major debut after qualifying as a Top 20 finisher in the National Professional of the Year standings.
To go even further, there will be another Zach Johnson in the field too.

AND, Ryan Vermeer and Troy Merritt were both born in Iowa too. Basically, we’re dominating the PGA Championship this year. No big deal.

Last edited:
I'm in a large fantasy league where you only get to pick a golfer for ONE tournament of the year. I've got a few big hitters left, but man, it gets tough to do late in the year. Used up JT and Webby Simpson this last week at the WGC, and since this is a major, we get to pick two golfers again.

I need 6 golfers that you think can help me win a Golf poll? Im taking Koepka already, so now just 5.

Well, if it is based on a salary system you spent some money already.

Some guys that have been getting a lot of mention that are in the next tier or the next next tier

English
Scott
Reive
Tringale
Weishiky
Hovland
Kisner
Wolf

Speith- You can get him really cheap in most formats right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT