ADVERTISEMENT

First Question In the First Debate

All questions should be like test questions with actual answers. No questions about what you would do, but only questions meant to determine if you actually understand what is going on.

1st question - what is a pre-existing condition and how is it currently treated under the ACA?

2 - What is the capital of Afganistan?

3 - What is the median home price and household income in WI?

4. What percentage of the federal budget is spent on military; SNAP; etc.

5. Who is currently leading Iraq and what is their background?

6. What is the estate tax and what is exempt from the tax?

7. What is Title IX?

8. Define critical race theory.

9. What percentage of the stock market is owned by the poorest 50% of the country?

10. What requirements must be met for affirmative action to be applicable?

11. Recite two Bible verses.

12. List the Bill of Rights.

13. What is a Jim Crow law.

14. Say the Pledge of Allegiance and the words of the National Anthem.

16. Repeat these words: person, woman, man, camera, tv.

That's for Trump.

Follow up for Biden: If you lose will you tell all of the Democrats to stop rioting and attacking people in restaurants?

Do you really think the people rioting are looking to Biden for direction? Do you see a lot of Biden flags and shirts?

All questions should be like test questions with actual answers. No questions about what you would do, but only questions meant to determine if you actually understand what is going on.

1st question - what is a pre-existing condition and how is it currently treated under the ACA?

7. What is Title IX?

9. What percentage of the stock market is owned by the poorest 50% of the country?

That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Abortion is awesome - I'm all for it.

The biggest problem with this planet is all the people. If we can prevent a number of them on the front end, then it helps to address problems on the back end.

Maybe instead of just federally funding places that perform them, women who have abortions should get some kind of tax credit.

I'm all for any plan that encourages women to engage in more irresponsible sex.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Abortion is awesome - I'm all for it.

The biggest problem with this planet is all the people. If we can prevent a number of them on the front end, then it helps to address problems on the back end.

Maybe instead of just federally funding places that perform them, women who have abortions should get some kind of tax credit.

You are a creative and fearless poster. I like it!

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Shoot me already with your bs. Biden has run ads condemning rioting. You sound like an idiot right now

He's trying to win an election. If he's out and the Dems riot (which they will) will he try to calm them at that time as well, is the question.

I'm mostly referring to the fact that she wrote a book about it and spent roughly two years on promotional speaking tours complaining about all the factors that caused her to lose. And as recently as the Democratic primaries she was still complaining about it.

But that doesn't wreck the country's rule of law. I don't think anyone has meaningfully questioned whether Trump actually won the election. People are pissed about it, sure, but I don't think what Clinton has done was especially harmful.

If Trump loses and goes the same way and all he does is go on speaking tours, Twitter rages and write a book, I'll be pretty happy.

Oh and Trump is down to a 25% chance of winning the election according to 538. Maybe he can hit breadbags up for some dough?
A 25% chance is about the same as Bryce Harper or Willson Contreras getting a hit when they come up to bat.

Or Nebraska winning a football game....

7. What is Title IX?

I like where you're going, but if we do that, it's not a debate, it's a quiz show.

Joe once in the White House what lucky 12 year old girl will you fondle and smell first?

That’s rich coming from a supporter of a man who raped a 13 yo girl and who admitted perving on and walking in on teens who were in his pageants.

How on Earth could either side allow votes to be counted after the election is over? There is no provision for Nationwide mail-in ballots. There needs to be a cut-off date of say two weeks or 10 days before the election night to get it postmarked.

"Let's start with you, Mr President. You've often sited your faith as a reason for Christian Americans to support you. What book of the bible has been most influential in your life, and why? And please provide a verse you have used to guide you spiritually."

"Let's start with you, Mr President. You've often sited your faith as a reason for Christian Americans to support you. What book of the bible has been most influential in your life, and why? And please provide a verse you have used to guide you spiritually."
He left it back at the Freemason Lodge

I don’t expect much will come from the debates. Trump will lie, interrupt, and try to bully Biden all night. His base will claim it’s a victory regardless.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Democrats won't accept an election night loss. Election night will just allow them to know how many fake mail in ballots they need to print to win the proper amount of swing states to reach 270.
More projection from the radical right.

Joe once in the White House what lucky 12 year old girl will you fondle and smell first?
Your president is accused of raping a 13 year old. AGAIN, you have zero high ground with this. Your guy is a piece of human garbage. Biden is a good human from all accounts. Use your brain before you post. Just once.

ADVERTISEMENT