ADVERTISEMENT

First time in YEARS, I am choosing not to watch a game. Not wasting an evening watching this maggot infested anal wart of an offense!

curtisj57

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2008
Who ever thought I would choose to attend a f’n fall festival over an Iowa football game. I hate f’n fall festivals but that summarizes the apathy I have towards this shit offense. It’s a disgrace. Not sure if I’ll tune in next week either.

Does this mean that if I don’t watch the Iowa game that I have to go to a fall festival? Surely there are more choices!

200.gif

And you’ll be the first douche nozzle to post if Iowa wins the west about how proud you are.

Reactions: goettsch
I have to admit that this is about the lowest keyed up I have ever been for an Iowa game. I'll watch it on TV because I don't have a Fall Festival to attend (or anything else, it wouldn't take much to pull me away from the game). I feel sorry for the players busting their buns and not getting a fair shot and other contributing only to see the Kirk/Brian Keystone Cops show on offense.

Who ever thought I would choose to attend a f’n fall festival over an Iowa football game. I hate f’n fall festivals but that summarizes the apathy I have towards this shit offense. It’s a disgrace. Not sure if I’ll tune in next week either.

Will you at least listen to Gary and Ed?

• Haha
Reactions: HawkDoggy

Please elaborate.

No one cares if you watch a game or not. Hope you enjoyed the festival.

Reactions: rchawk
Congratulations

First, you didn't ''choose'' to attend a fall festival. You say that you hate f'n fall festivals. More likely your wife or your partner either made you go with them or you went to make sure they didn't run off. Maybe going to the fall festival was your punishment for using improper pronouns. Second, who, but a world class attention whore, would make such a declaration for all to see? Third, no one cares if you come back so don't bother making another announcement.

I don’t think anyone missed you watching. Life seemed to go on!

Reactions: mtown66
wtf is a fall festival even 🤔
I'm curious as well as we don't have those where I'm from. Is it one of those things where you make a sacrifice to Zor the manbearpig God and drink pumpkin spice lattes? If so count me in...I look forward to the orgy!

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman

thumbs-up-kid-meme-cool-story-bro-meme.gif

I went to bed when the 2nd lightening delay started. In the past, no way. I would stick it out.

****, you guys don't know how to fall festival. In Ottumwa, a rather earthy community, our festival opened the beer tent at 8 AM and closed at midnight. That's right, 16 hours of drinking ... in a tent ... in Ottumwa, where it usually rains in October.

That's how it rolls in the town that time forgot.

ADVERTISEMENT