ADVERTISEMENT

First time in YEARS, I am choosing not to watch a game. Not wasting an evening watching this maggot infested anal wart of an offense!

Who ever thought I would choose to attend a f’n fall festival over an Iowa football game. I hate f’n fall festivals but that summarizes the apathy I have towards this shit offense. It’s a disgrace. Not sure if I’ll tune in next week either.
good. Don't come back ever

Who ever thought I would choose to attend a f’n fall festival over an Iowa football game. I hate f’n fall festivals but that summarizes the apathy I have towards this shit offense. It’s a disgrace. Not sure if I’ll tune in next week either.
You went to a testicle festival?

Well golly gee, but you still feel the need to inform us. No need to post either.

Reactions: cmhawks99
good. Don't come back ever
I came back for this game holding out hope….but, same pile of crusted herpies covered infected gorilla placenta of an offense we trot out each week. Fvking disgrace!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray1125
Everyone that says they aren't watching due to some protest factor should leave the Board and not return. You are not fans. Fans are fans in good and bad times. A good fan follows and supports the team in good times and bad. You may groan during the bad times but a fan always stays engaged.

The "Sunshine Fan" is worthless so don't bother the real fans. Oh, and tone down your vanity; no one who matters really cares if a handful of nitwits don't want to even watch the games.

I know how you feel but I’m addicted. I have to watch even though I know it’s going to hurt.

Reactions: curtisj57
get there early so they don't run out of pumpkin spice latte with extra soy milk

Reactions: Suterman
I came back for this game holding out hope….but, same pile of crusted herpies coveted infected gorilla placenta of an offense we trot out each week. Fvking disgrace!
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

That's called Hawkeye Heroin. The highs take you to a special island and the lows leave you stunned and drooling.
Haha, goddamn it sounds like you have one amazingly pathetic life. Hilarious how you spent a paragraph telling fans that don't watch to go away/don't come back and that they aren't real fans then followed it up with nobody cares if they watch when clearly you do enough to lecture them😂. Maybe look into picking up some hobbies that don't turn you into an obsessed, righteous douche.

Go Hawks

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
You're kind of retarded aren't you? Certainly reading comprehension is not your strength so you probably should avoid relying on it on it in argument.

I am just sick of people that are not fans pretending to be fans so they can add yet another maggot on the gut pile of rotting sour grapes. While everyone is sharing their opinions, and since I pay for this subscription, I felt like sharing mine on the subject.

As for reading comprehension, you are either a genuine moron, and genuine morons are truly rare, or you just lied-explicitly lied-about what I said. Did you miss the part where I wrote "nobody that matters" cares? I didn't say I didn't care what they said. I do care. I'm heartily tired of the already stupid being compounded by more stupid which certainly has now produced a geometric growth in stupid. I may be a little self righteous (that's the actual expression for which you sought but could not properly express) but I am hardly obsessed, just sick of stupid.

No one that matters reads this thread or probably boards or blogs at all. They are particularly disinterested in a small pack of emos that are specifically saying they are no longer watching Iowa. The bitchers on here, particularly the crybabies who just aren't going to watch anymore, wouldn't fill an entire section in Kinnick. Their drippingly stupid thoughts are of no actual consequence in the real world and only worthy of derision on here.

We're all in pissy moods over the game. We can continue down this track of insults and slams. I would prefer not to do so, don't need anymore negativity in these parts. The group doesn't want to read your flaccid attempts at wit or my actual cutting and hurtful wit. My reluctance is not born from fear of engagement, just a preference to not do so. I can assure you, you will not like how it ends for you. No one ever does. Let the matter drop and ignore me, I will do the same.

SO LET IT DROP.​

Last edited:
Win or lose I still booze and spend a lot of money going back from IC to NJ and I wouldn’t change it for the world or if the antichrist offered me a bundle of money and hot babes ;-)

It's turned into a competition of who can say the most horrible thing about KF and the offense.

Gonna need some judges on this one.

Hasn't anyone here ever been a fan of a team that isn't very good without losing their sh^t every week?

I will watch Saturday and I will cheer until we hear the final gun.

It's turned into a competition of who can say the most horrible thing about KF and the offense.

Gonna need some judges on this one.

Hasn't anyone here ever been a fan of a team that isn't very good without losing their sh^t every week?

I will watch Saturday and I will cheer until we hear the final gun.
Especially coming off a very successful last season. Last several seasons. We haven't even had a seven win season since maybe 2014? We aren't tOSU or Michigan. We aren't even Wisconsin. The lack of realism out here is almost unimageable.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
ADVERTISEMENT