ADVERTISEMENT

New Story *****Five-star OL Kadyn Proctor commits to Iowa*****

It’s not always about direct contribution to that play. It wears on the opponents psyche if you dominate them every chance you get. This is exactly the type of mentality that makes a very good offensive lineman an elite lineman.
lol. did you see the size of the kids he was psychologically dominating in those clips? i get it, go to the whistle, step on their throats... in college or the pros, sure. these plays were over or on the other side of the field and he's taking it out on boys 1/2 his size.

we all know he's capable of it, doesn't mean he has to.

anyway, i'm glad he's coming to Iowa. hopefully those clips translate to college ball.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
lol. did you see the size of the kids he was psychologically dominating in those clips? i get it, go to the whistle, step on their throats... in college or the pros, sure. these plays were over or on the other side of the field and he's taking it out on boys 1/2 his size.

we all know he's capable of it, doesn't mean he has to.

anyway, i'm glad he's coming to Iowa. hopefully those clips translate to college ball.
Not trying to pick a fight here but he’s gonna be doing this at every level he plays. There are also 175-190lb CBs in college and pros and if they were to try to get to a play thru him the results will be very similar. Its not like he’s headhunting or spearing or even blindsiding anyone out there. I just think if these referees aren’t calling him for it during the games then maybe its not as big of a deal as some of you think.

Reactions: hawkhockey
My friends son walked on at Iowa, ended up playing/starting OL his Jr. Sr. years. He would have been offered had he shown more aggressiveness on the field, he was letting up on smaller kids and not driving them into the stands like Kadyn.

Like quintana said a lot of it was away from the play and wasn't helping in any way. It looked like he just liked flattening a lot smaller guys for no real reason. Then the last one I believe he just got on the guy on the ground like he was riding a horse. A video where he blasted guys of the line when the play was actually going on would have looked a lot better
FFS….. football played right is a violent game and every chance you get to intimidate your opponent you should….. are you “woke” or something😂😂😂😂

how many times would ponytail flag proctor in this video.

every-single-time-raven-symone.gif

Reactions: hawkhockey
The physical attributes are absolutely there, and he can be a mauler at OT, which is what Iowa is sorely needing right now.

Fortunately, to keep him from getting a big head, even I can spot a few things he'll need to work on right out of the gate when he gets to Iowa City (point being, the staff working with him already recognizes his strengths and weaknesses/what to improve on).

I just hope he doesn't have a last minute change of heart ala Charlie Jones and be like "I'm gonna go improve under Nick Saban at Alabama instead"...........

The physical attributes are absolutely there, and he can be a mauler at OT, which is what Iowa is sorely needing right now.

Fortunately, to keep him from getting a big head, even I can spot a few things he'll need to work on right out of the gate when he gets to Iowa City (point being, the staff working with him already recognizes his strengths and weaknesses/what to improve on).

I just hope he doesn't have a last minute change of heart ala Charlie Jones and be like "I'm gonna go improve under Nick Saban at Alabama instead"...........
Pad level is the big thing imo. Get that fixed, which is relatively easy, and he's gonna be in a great spot.

ADVERTISEMENT