ADVERTISEMENT

FL fire another whistleblower.

This time it’s the guy who let people know desantis was going to build golf courses and hotels on public parks.

I saw a couple YT videos on this issue last week (the plan, not the firing). What I thought was interesting was that Gary Nicklaus (Jack's son) was believed to be the mystery man behind this. Evidently he got appointed by DeSantis for a position with the Florida F&W Conversation Commission (whatever it's called), too.

BTW, Florida has the most golf courses in the US.

He's denied that he's behind this. Yet with all things like this - Follow The Money. Somebody is going to get rich off of this.

Reactions: h-hawk
Weird - I thought whistleblowers were good?

Good for "the common good" so to speak.

But he ruined DeSantis' and his buddies' plans to pocket a shit load of money - so if course he has to go.

The public though...better keep a much closer eye on these thieves because you know they're gonna try to figure out another way to steal this land.

I saw a couple YT videos on this issue last week (the plan, not the firing). What I thought was interesting was that Gary Nicklaus (Jack's son) was believed to be the mystery man behind this. Evidently he got appointed by DeSantis for a position with the Florida F&W Conversation Commission (whatever it's called), too.

He's denied that he's behind this. Yet with all things like this - Follow The Money. Somebody is going to get rich off of this.

I've read that Nicklaus was involved in the background of the plan, and don't doubt it at all. I know they were involved when the idea first came up 15ish years ago; the result was the same then, quickly dropped after public uproar in opposition.

That stinks. Jack and Barbara have done so much for the northern Palm Beach area and his family has reaped the benefits as well. I know all of Jack’s and the family’s ventures couldn’t have all been a positive on the environment but that’s a disappointing way to make a buck for a family that is north palm beach royalty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT