ADVERTISEMENT

Flame-Throwing Robot Dog Goes On Sale For $9400

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Lord have mercy...

Ars Technica reports:

The Thermonator, what Throwflame bills as “the first-ever flamethrower-wielding robot dog” is now available for purchase. The price? $9,420. It features a one-hour battery, a 30-foot flame-throwing range, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for remote control through a smartphone. It also includes a LIDAR sensor for mapping and obstacle avoidance, laser sighting, and first-person view (FPV) navigation through an onboard camera.
Read the full article. Per the report, the Thermonator is completely legal in 48 states. California limits flamethrowers to a 10-foot range. Only Maryland requires a federal firearms license to own one.

I wonder how difficult it would be to affix an automatic weapon on something like that, have it waltz into a public area and carry out remote mass shootings?

• Wow
Reactions: NoleATL
I wonder how difficult it would be to affix an automatic weapon on something like that, have it waltz into a public area and carry out remote mass shootings?
Military is great at it. I'm sure there are just are veterans who can figure it out pretty easily

• Wow
Reactions: NoleATL
Ah hell yes...let's see one of my wife's dogs think it's funny to bark at me again.

Last edited:
Next multi-billion dollar fire is going to start with the declaration, "Dude....wanna watch me light the coals outside on the grill from here with my iPhone...?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT