ADVERTISEMENT

Flo 2020 vs 2010 Iowa dual

new here guys. I was very interested to see talk about this but didn’t see a thread. Unfortunately I do not have flo so I can’t watch it (since you have to have flo pro for EVERYTHING anymore). I’m here to ask if someone could please post the results they chose and give thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Link: https://www.flowrestling.org/events...ten-wrestling/videos?playing=6650540&limit=60
2010 team wins 17-15 or 19-12 (two guys voting):
Both have Lee over McD by dec
Split on Dennis vs DeSanto, dec by either
Both have Marion over Murin, one by dec, the other by MD
Both have Metcalf over Lugo by MD
Both have Young dec Kerr
Both have Marinelli dec M*
Both have Borschel dec Kemerer
Both have Keddy dec Assad
Split on Beatty vs Warner, dec by either
Split on Erekson vs Cassioppi, dec by either

Good topic, good discussion.

2010 team wins 17-15 or 19-12 (two guys voting):
Both have Lee over McD by dec
Split on Dennis vs DeSanto, dec by either
Both have Marion over Murin, one by dec, the other by MD
Both have Metcalf over Lugo by MD
Both have Young dec Kerr
Both have Marinelli dec M*
Both have Borschel dec Kemerer
Both have Keddy dec Assad
Split on Beatty vs Warner, dec by either
Split on Erekson vs Cassioppi, dec by either

Good topic, good discussion.

Some very tough calls, I think Borschel v. Kem is the toughest one to call. I'd give it to Jay, barely. I think Assad has too much offense for Keddy, as tough as Keddy is. Cass wins at HWT. The rest look right to me.

Some very tough calls, I think Borschel v. Kem is the toughest one to call. I'd give it to Jay, barely. I think Assad has too much offense for Keddy, as tough as Keddy is. Cass wins at HWT. The rest look right to me.

The only absolute certainty in that hypothetical match is that Keddy could escape from Assad in like...2 seconds! :)

That would be a match to watch though.

Lot of swing matches. I now believe Lee embarrasses McD. He had a weakness to Robles bar arm tilt series and Lee is likely better at that than Robles (though not nearly as strong). No knock on McD who was solid but Lee would exploit arguable the only weakness that a healthy McD had.

Metcalf by decision only, though it would be a beating.

Lot of swing matches, not sure who to pick which is always fun for speculation.

Lot of swing matches. I now believe Lee embarrasses McD. He had a weakness to Robles bar arm tilt series and Lee is likely better at that than Robles (though not nearly as strong). No knock on McD who was solid but Lee would exploit arguable the only weakness that a healthy McD had.

Metcalf by decision only, though it would be a beating.

Lot of swing matches, not sure who to pick which is always fun for speculation.
I tend to agree that McD would win, but "embarrasses" is a strong word. I don't recall McD ever getting turned after his true freshman year, and he was also a great scrambler. Would love to see that match in some alternate universe.

Lee by Dec
Desanto by Dec
Marion by Dec
Metcalf by MDec
Young by Dec
Bull by Dec
Jaybo by Dec
Keddy by Dec
Warner by Dec
Cass by Dec

Reactions: Wink8
I tend to agree that McD would win, but "embarrasses" is a strong word. I don't recall McD ever getting turned after his true freshman year, and he was also a great scrambler. Would love to see that match in some alternate universe.

Did you mean to say that lee would win? McD hot turned twice in the finals his sophomore year vs Robles where he lost 7 to 1. I did make a mistake as I thought robles had a bar arm tile but it was a 2 on 1 and a ripcord tilt that he scored NF on. I do still think lee tilts mcd. He is unstoppable on top it seems. Again, no respect to McD who is an a solute stud in his own right. Lee is just next level.

McD had length and strength. He would get to Lees legs. Lee is a superior scrambler, and can turn anyone

I’d take Lee by Dec

Dennis could match ADS’ guts, but ADS is too much in the end.

ADS dec

Marion too quick and explosive for Max

MM by Major

Metcalf over Lugo by at least a Major

Young Dec

Marinelli Dec

JayBo Dec

Keddy Dec

I think Warner Dec

Big Dan I feel would be too long and athletic for Big Cass.

I guess I have it 17-15 2010. I would pay good money to watch this.

Reactions: Spoons
125: Lee MD 4-0 2020
133: DD Dec 4-3 2020
141: Marion MD 7-4 2010
149: Metcalf stick 13-4 2010
157: Young Dec 13-7 2010
165: Marinelli Dec 13-10 2010
174: Kem Dec 13-13
184: Keddy Dec 16-13 2010
197: Warner Dec 16-16
HWT: Cass Dec 19-16 2020

ADVERTISEMENT