ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Bill

Mar 7, 2018
Well,for the second time in as may years flo has done it again. I pay monthly through the season, then cancel. Then three months later I get popped for an annual charge and I have to go through the process of canceling through the credit card company. I have checked and clicked everything possible to avoid this. My account is even shown as inactive. It's like Hotel California, you can unsubscribe anytime you like, you can never leave.

Well,for the second time in as may years flo has done it again. I pay monthly through the season, then cancel. Then three months later I get popped for an annual charge and I have to go through the process of canceling through the credit card company. I have checked and clicked everything possible to avoid this. My account is even shown as inactive. It's like Hotel California, you can unsubscribe anytime you like, you can never leave.

It's like the mafia. You never get out.

The problem with Flo is they are really the only game in town. Wrestling fans that want content don’t have much in the way of other options. Flo has a history of poor customer service, spotty quality on live streamed events, and billing errors like the one you mentioned, but without true competition a lot of fans with simply deal with it and the folks at Flo know it. It’s been like this for sometime now.

Same with ESPN plus

Thanks for letting us know.

Jesus imagine having 23 different streaming services and not realizing who the hell is charging you what. None of them actually list who they are so you have no clue who the hell is charging you what is that lol. I screwed up a long time ago and I've been trying to fix it for 17 years. It all started with Netflix and it's been a downhill ride ever since. I thought cable was misery))

I always thought they just have annual subscription or at least that's what they told me. I don't mind, usually find enough to watch in the summer. Wish they still had the btn+ access.

Jesus imagine having 23 different streaming services and not realizing who the hell is charging you what. None of them actually list who they are so you have no clue who the hell is charging you what is that lol. I screwed up a long time ago and I've been trying to fix it for 17 years. It all started with Netflix and it's been a downhill ride ever since. I thought cable was misery))

What kind of smut are you subscribing to that they don’t list who they are?

Seriously, let us know if it’s good smut at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT