ADVERTISEMENT

Flo?

sdvike

HR MVP
Feb 23, 2016
Streamed the Hawks-UNI football game through BTN last night. It was awful stream. Commercials were crystal clear so not my computer. I imagine flo will do BTN meets again this year. How is there stream?

Streamed the Hawks-UNI football game through BTN last night. It was awful stream. Commercials were crystal clear so not my computer. I imagine flo will do BTN meets again this year. How is there stream?
i had no real trouble. I think others have had some but we have fiber optics and I really havent had trouble with anything since we got it.

I streamed the game last night through a BTN2GO app off my Roku and had no problems at all. Crystal clear and no lag.

Flo normally does a pretty good job. The problems seem to occur during peak matches or duals. They seem to lack the server power at the critical moments.

If you have BTN through your TV provider use that service for BTN meets, not FLO.

If you have BTN through your TV provider use that service for BTN meets, not FLO.
Thanks. I do but many of meets are BTN plus so have to buy a subscription to that during season. I think its about the same cost as Flo.

You can get btn plus on a monthly basis too. (Was around $20 the last time I did it) the nice thing is you can watch and rewatch all B1G events for all schools, they also had a specific school option for cheaper. With flo signing x amount of B1G duals it was not really worth me having it + flo.

i had no real trouble. I think others have had some but we have fiber optics and I really havent had trouble with anything since we got it.

I have fiber internet 500 mpbs and My family room is only one room away from my router in my office, and I was constantly having issues streaming the game off the BIG10 app. I feel like it’s the app, as I have no issues with YouTube, Netflix, or other tv apps like FOXSports (but no chrome cast), ABC sports etc

Me too. And every school has a different broadcast set up. So depending on what you are watching the streams could look/sound/act different.

I have fiber internet 500 mpbs and My family room is only one room away from my router in my office, and I was constantly having issues streaming the game off the BIG10 app. I feel like it’s the app, as I have no issues with YouTube, Netflix, or other tv apps like FOXSports (but no chrome cast), ABC sports etc
I was referring to having no issues with FLO. Looking back my comment wasnt very clear. I knew what I meant though:)

I was referring to having no issues with FLO. Looking back my comment wasnt very clear. I knew what I meant though:)

I was combining your post with the original post. He said he had issues with BTN app, and I took it as you suggested maybe a better connection with fiber might help because Flo is good with it.

I was just saying I have fiber and still had issues with BTN app. It was really annoying.

Flo lets you watch replays too don't they. I seen an archive section but not much more info. Anybody know how much is available on the archive and how far back it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT