ADVERTISEMENT

Florida A&M

Unbelievable loss. What do you expect with a program that welcomes Nebraska cast-off Michael Jacobsen? He got benched on an absolutely terrible Nebraska team under Miles and he’s a starter at your university? That’s all you need to know.

There's several of these games every night in November and December. Doesnt that suggest the ~1% is far too bullish on the chances of these teams?

There aren't these level of upsets. Things like Evansville beating Kentucky are big upsets, but Evansville is ranked 202 in KenPom, not the 322 that FAMU started the game as. Loss couldn't have happened to a finer group of fans than the boo-fest over in Ames.

Hearing its Blackwell and not Foster.

Still this is great humble pie since we've had so many clown fans treating him like a future all-american and dumping all over our recruiting.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
tenor.gif
OMG! Thats Fxxxxxx fabulous.....:p

Reactions: Tunadog

Hearing its Blackwell and not Foster.

Still this is great humble pie since we've had so many clown fans treating him like a future all-american and dumping all over our recruiting.

They can dump on our recruiting all they want. Considering Fran's record of identifying talent like Fredrick, Bohannon, Baer, Toussaint, Kriener, Clemmons and Olesani, I'll trust him with the Murray twins and Ogundele more than Prohm with his 4 star busts like Zion Griffin, Terrence Lewis and Jakolby Long.

They can dump on our recruiting all they want. Considering Fran's record of identifying talent like Fredrick, Bohannon, Baer, Toussaint, Kriener, Clemmons and Olesani, I'll trust him with the Murray twins and Ogundele more than Prohm with his 4 star busts like Zion Griffin, Terrence Lewis and Jakolby Long.
Well said and VERY good point!

I dont know how good TCU or Oklahoma are, I just haven't seen them play for one second. But looking at ISU's upcoming schedule, they might have a really tough time winning more than 1 or 2 games in January

Unbelievable loss. What do you expect with a program that welcomes Nebraska cast-off Michael Jacobsen? He got benched on an absolutely terrible Nebraska team under Miles and he’s a starter at your university? That’s all you need to know.

He started 56 out of 65 games during his time at NE, including all 31 games as a sophomore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT