ADVERTISEMENT

Florida and Miami game question for the Noles

Overriding hatred for Florida? Hate them both equally? Where are you at on this game?
d8876e9d-502a-4b4e-953d-521045007a25_text.gif

I just asked that in the another thread. As a Hawkeye I’m rooting for everyone ranked ahead of us to lose. It feels gross rooting for the gators.
I want ISU to lose in spectacular fashion today. I’d assume the Noles want the Gators to fly out like Mama Cass today.

The only logical choice is to root for Miami since they're an ACC team and it's good for FSU to have a strong conference.

Go Canes!

• Angry
Reactions: DFSNOLE
It would make logical sense to root for the gaytahs. I’m sure they would like both to lose lol.

Of course!

You should always root for the conference team to win out of conference games.

A strong ACC is good for FSU.
Ok…but hear me out here. Let’s say Miami and FSU are tied in every metric besides OOC wins and Miami goes to the ACC championship game because they beat Florida. However unlikely, I’m just saying, it could be a factor….

Ok…but hear me out here. Let’s say Miami and FSU are tied in every metric besides OOC wins and Miami goes to the ACC championship game because they beat Florida. However unlikely, I’m just saying, it could be a factor….

Sure.

Still, it's always good for your conference to be strong.

FSU got screwed out if the playoffs last year because their schedule wasn't as strong as the SEC.

@DFSNOLE

So most Noles seemed to settle in on UF due to Miami’s cake schedule. However, can we all agree that if not that than, UF getting blown out is second best outcome?

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
i have noticed that once McLovin went sober that @Moral disappeared so wondering whats going on with that little coincidence.
You think we got a torbee Steven Patrick type sitch? I’m a big conspiracy guy. Other theory is they’re both ghey for each other and they don’t have time to HBOT. Either way, I haz a sad.

You think we got a torbee Steven Patrick type sitch? I’m a big conspiracy guy. Other theory is they’re both ghey for each other and they don’t have time to HBOT. Either way, I haz a sad.
I think McLovin is gay for Moral, but Moral is gay for roblox and minecraft.

I think McLovin is gay for Moral, but Moral is gay for roblox and minecraft.
McLovin def loves the peen. Dude always talked about double peening. Moral is a goddamn saint and can do no wrong! YOU HEAR ME PAL?!? MORAL IS A GODDAMN SAINT!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT