ADVERTISEMENT

Florida House candidate lies about, well everything

First she was a basketball player at both FU and FSU, then she was a cardiologist pulling bullets from Pulse victims, now she is just a Nielsen analyst.

https://floridapolitics.com/archive...lizabeth-mccarthys-credentials-dont-check-out

This is very shocking. I hold political candidates in very high regard. Usually their honesty is unquestionable. I usually put them high on the honesty scale. They are right up there with those who sacrifice their personal interest in order to put people in outstanding used cars for a very economical price with no gimmicks. American heroes, for sure.

Gonna need to see a full-body pic before I can make a decision. It looks like there's a high probability that she has cankles.

screenshot-10.png

I am considering the possibility that almost every person running for a political position suffers from some type of mental illness.
I’m beginning to think that the only ones who run for office these days are power-hungry narcissists, crappy lawyers and social policy advocates, especially for state and local positions. Everyone else has a real job and families and responsibilities.

I love this story. I really wish she would reconsider dropping out. Imagine all the great lies to come that we would be cheated out of if she drops out.

Apologize for nothing and double down. That’s the best advice. She can ride the lies all the way to the White House.

Ignore the situation at hand and make a subtle reference that points the finger at the other party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT