ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Man arrested with live alligator in his truck.

Wow this is some bs. They recognized him from past encounters and pulled him over?

Michael Marolla was arrested with loaded guns, meth, and a live alligator in a container in the bed of his truck.
Where is this on a scale of 1-10 for Florida?
https://local12.com/amp/news/nation...ichael-marolla-collier-county-cincinnati-ohio
Maybe a 3 or 4. Meth on a Sunday, with no Fentanyl? Might bump it up to a 5 for that.

8e205a87-cead-4432-88cc-c08212bd1f85-large16x9_MichaelMarolla.PNG

whenever i see a really pale floridaman, i know he's probably not up to anything good. burnt, i understand, but it must be tough to be pale in Florida

Reactions: lucas80
Wow this is some bs. They recognized him from past encounters and pulled him over?
Was that deliberately imprecise?

Deputies reportedly "recognized the driver from previous law enforcement encounters as having a suspended license."

Is having your license suspended a condition that can be changed at any time, or is it possibly part of sentence?
An expired license you can resolve with a trip to the DMV, or if your license is suspended and the cop knows this because he pulled you over yesterday, is that something you could have fixed, or not? I believe in the case of an unpaid fine you can immediately resolve it by paying the fine and paying for reinstatement. In such a case I think the cop’s cause for a stop doesn’t hold up.
But if this guy had a sentence that included suspension of his license for a set period, is it unreasonable that a cop would have become aware of this member of the community (e.g. a prior stop) and his license status, and then see him on the road the next day (week, etc) and know he can’t be driving legally?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT