ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man, passenger crash into FedEx truck during sex act

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
Well, there's really no way to put this delicately. A Florida driver distracted by receiving intimate services from his passenger lost track of his surroundings and crashed head-on (it only gets worse from here, folks) into a FedEx delivery vehicle in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, resulting in "injuries to his private area,"

The driver and passenger were apparently driving northbound in an SUV on North Ocean Boulevard when the driver became distracted by his passenger's performance and crossed the center line, striking the delivery van as it traveled southbound near the intersection with Northwest 19th St. Neither occupant of the FedEx vehicle was injured; the only package harmed was the one being attentively gift-wrapped by the passenger of the SUV.

LOL..... dumbasses.

amazon-truck-00.jpg

Ok… we need pics and raise your hand if you’ve received this 🖐 I’ll start

Florida gonna Florida

One night about 20 years ago, I did something monumentally stupid that rivaled this that could have had me featured in a newspaper with the subject line “Florida Man…” Instead of a FedEx truck, it would have been a a car full of retirees.

One night about 20 years ago, I did something monumentally stupid that rivaled this that could have had me featured in a newspaper with the subject line “Florida Man…” Instead of a FedEx truck, it would have been a a car full of retirees.
Who was on the receiving end?

First thing I thought of.

The funning thing is, rewatching that, the wife was desperate to break up with her boyfriend and begging him to leave. He finally said he would under the condition she gives him one last blow job. She must have given great head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT