ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man tries to break into Space Force base to warn about Aliens vs Dragons space war

Who would win the space war?

• Aliens

• Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Corey Johnson, 29, of Ocala, Florida, wasarrested on Friday. His arrest affidavit noted that he stole a 2013 Ford F-150 three days before driving to the Patrick Space Force Base located in Brevard County.

Johnson reportedly admitted to Brevard County deputies that he stole the vehicle while at Riviera Beach and did not know who the owner was.

According to his arrest affidavit, Johnson said he was ordered by President Biden in his head to steal the truck and drive it to the Space Force base to "warn the government' about "U.S. aliens fighting with Chinese dragons."

If the war is being fought in space, I'm not even sure dragons could survive outside of our atmosphere.

Edited because there are apparently space dragons.

78e16ee9cb65d3b74d9c48a61a96e47f.jpg

d9hloxk-d3957f84-f1fe-4de7-b757-5dcdb54258bb.png

He's right to be concerned, and to want to warn everyone.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Aliens gives you basically the field of all creation whereas dragons have yet to be successfully synthesized. I'm taking the field.

Does he own a gun? Probably easier to ask if he does not own a gun.

Future headline "Police Arrest Ocola Man in Mall Shootings" Then we can read comments from friends and family members that Corey Johnson was "a little eccentric, but likable" and "kept to himself, wouldn't harm a fly"_ "no warning signs" etc.

Lol. I live a few miles south of PSFB. My old neighbor used to be a Security Forces Sgt on base, if he was still stationed there, he probably would've listened to the guy intently and taken him out for beers later, plotting some grand scheme to save the universe.

Reactions: The Tradition
You know, putting "Florida man" at the beginning of this headline was unnecessary. That's kind of the default setting for stories like this.
During a rain delay at the I-Cubs / St. Paul Saints game last night they filled some of the time with trivia quizzes. One of them was Florida or Floriduh? The remaining crowd was asked questions and asked to tell if this really was something a dumb Floridian had attempted.
CSB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT