ADVERTISEMENT

Florida officials confirm a criminal probe launched into election fraud by state democrats....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
TALLAHASSEE – Florida officials confirmed Monday that they have launched a criminal investigation into the use of altered election forms by Florida Democrats to fix absentee ballots after the state deadline, expanding an investigation into potential election fraud that was first referred to federal prosecutors.

One state Democratic party staffer who was instructed to share the altered form with voters said she has “plenty of documentation to prove” several members in party leadership were made aware that the form, which was modified to include the wrong state deadline, was being circulated.

“Once I realized that the form was altered I brought it to the attention of several members in leadership. I have plenty of documentation to prove this,” Eli Logan, a Brevard Democrat, wrote in a private Facebook group message obtained by USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida.

More: FL agency asks U.S. prosecutors to investigate possible election fraud tied to Democrats

Altered forms, which mirror those sent by Florida Democrats in the internal email in question, surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties completed a recount in three top races.

The email sent by a party official on Nov. 7 shows an apparent statewide effort by Florida Democrats to try to fix as many absentee ballots as possible after the state deadline.

The criminal investigation into the use of altered forms is underway in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the attorney general’s office.

“We now have an active criminal investigation into this matter. I cannot provide any additional information at this time,” said Gretl Plessinger, a spokeswoman with the state’s law enforcement agency.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...investigating-fraud-altered-forms/2061237002/

TALLAHASSEE – Florida officials confirmed Monday that they have launched a criminal investigation into the use of altered election forms by Florida Democrats to fix absentee ballots after the state deadline, expanding an investigation into potential election fraud that was first referred to federal prosecutors.

One state Democratic party staffer who was instructed to share the altered form with voters said she has “plenty of documentation to prove” several members in party leadership were made aware that the form, which was modified to include the wrong state deadline, was being circulated.

“Once I realized that the form was altered I brought it to the attention of several members in leadership. I have plenty of documentation to prove this,” Eli Logan, a Brevard Democrat, wrote in a private Facebook group message obtained by USA TODAY NETWORK - Florida.

More: FL agency asks U.S. prosecutors to investigate possible election fraud tied to Democrats

Altered forms, which mirror those sent by Florida Democrats in the internal email in question, surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties completed a recount in three top races.

The email sent by a party official on Nov. 7 shows an apparent statewide effort by Florida Democrats to try to fix as many absentee ballots as possible after the state deadline.

The criminal investigation into the use of altered forms is underway in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the attorney general’s office.

“We now have an active criminal investigation into this matter. I cannot provide any additional information at this time,” said Gretl Plessinger, a spokeswoman with the state’s law enforcement agency.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...investigating-fraud-altered-forms/2061237002/
Total waste of time. There is no such thing as election fraud.

I'm truly shocked.

Here’s the list whenever they show up:

1) racism in Georgia
2) voter suppression tactics
3) can’t prove it is a problem (um wait)

It's a shame that FL doesn't have vote id, maybe this will wake people up. It will be interesting to see what comes of this, my money is that Soros has a well compensated fall guy.

Reactions: rocketclone
So what they are claiming is that this most recent election was a sham. Sounds like they are calling for a mulligan. I'm in. Who's with me?

Here’s the list whenever they show up:

1) racism in Georgia
2) voter suppression tactics
3) can’t prove it is a problem (um wait)

I forgot 4) You Trumptards actually believe people would risk a felony over this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT