ADVERTISEMENT

Florida seaweed has FLESH EATING BACTERIA

I just snorkeled amongst a bunch of this stuff down in the keys a couple of weeks ago.

I must have gotten really lucky, my flesh still seems to be uneaten..... Well except that area OPs mom devours every night

I just snorkeled amongst a bunch of this stuff down in the keys a couple of weeks ago.

I must have gotten really lucky, my flesh still seems to be uneaten..... Well except that area OPs mom devours every night
My Dad was infected with Vibrio about 10 years ago. He was cleaning crabs and got pricked in the hand by a crab that carrried the bacteria. He came close to losing his arm. The Vibrio bacteria usually enters the body through an open cut or by eating oysters that carry the bacteria.

My Dad was infected with Vibrio about 10 years ago. He was cleaning crabs and got pricked in the hand by a crab that carrried the bacteria. He came close to losing his arm. The Vibrio bacteria usually enters the body through an open cut or by eating oysters that carry the bacteria.

Thanks, Lute.

Reactions: win4jj

Normally it doesn’t adhere to the rectum, so, you should be good when she gives you a rim job.

Last edited:
Vibrio doesn't eff around until it does. You can be around it a thousand times and it's harmless, but that one time you have a small cut or a weakened immune system, it can either kill you or take a few pounds of flesh and bone.

It's Florida. I'd be shocked if there wasn't flesh eating bacteria in the seaweed. I'm surprised the seaweed hasn't figured out how to spread chlamydia.

Last edited:
Japan getting rocked; experts aren’t blaming the seaweed, though, it’s because they lifted Covid restrictions. Nothing to back that claim up with, I guess you’re just supposed to accept it.

Whatever the real reason is, at least we know for sure it has nothing to do with the covid jab. :rolleyes:

Japan getting rocked; experts aren’t blaming the seaweed, though, it’s because they lifted Covid restrictions. Nothing to back that claim up with, I guess you’re just supposed to accept it.

Whatever the real reason is, at least we know for sure it has nothing to do with the covid jab. :rolleyes:
Ohtheironing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT