ADVERTISEMENT

Florida US House Candidate Vows To Kill FBI Agents: If They Search My Home, “They Go Home In A Body Bag”

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Lovely. And, the GQPs will eat it up.

The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports:

A Sarasota candidate for Congress says he would have killed the FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s property if they tried to do the same thing to his home. “I wish they’d turn up at my home ’cause they’d have gone home in a body bag,” Sarasota businessman Martin Hyde says in a new video.
Hyde is a Republican running for Congress against U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan, R-Longboat Key. He has been a magnet for controversy, with his campaign imploding after he was caught on camera in February berating a Sarasota police officer and threatening her job during a traffic stop.
The video is deliberately provocative and appears to be a long-shot effort to attract attention and revive a campaign that is struggling to gain traction.

This guy is a total kook. This is a deep red part of red Florida and they have to really go to the bottom of the barrel to get noticed.

A local county commissioner sent a request to Palm Beach county asking them to name their airport after Trump.

Lovely. And, the GQPs will eat it up.

The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports:

These are exactly the types of people we don't need in public office. He should be disqualified from running for obvious reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT