ADVERTISEMENT

Flowers for Ava Jones

KyleHuesmann

HR All-American
Apr 14, 2021
I know some people were interested in sending flowers to Ava Jones in the hospital in Louisville.

I have confirmed with one of her AAU coaches that she is in UofL hospital and that it would be ok to do if people are still interested.

Really only need like 10-12 people to send $5 or 15-17 to send $3. I can set it up.

I know some people were interested in sending flowers to Ava Jones in the hospital in Louisville.

I have confirmed with one of her AAU coaches that she is in UofL hospital and that it would be ok to do if people are still interested.

Really only need like 10-12 people to send $5 or 15-17 to send $3. I can set it up.
Kyle if you set something up I'll chip in or cover whatever's left.

Reactions: Scott559

In where do we send the $$$

We have enough to send the flowers I picked out.

If anyone else wants to donate, here is the link to the GoFundMe.
I missed this and sent you $4.00 - you can return it and I’ll send it to their GoFundMe, or just give it to their GoFundMe from a IowaWBBFan? Let me know what works best. Thanks, Kyle!

Grace Hayba
@GraceHayba

JONES FAMILY UPDATE: Ava’s older brother tells me she is still unconscious but has been “moving around” which he says is a positive sign. Her doctors say she suffered head trauma. Her mother has multiple broken bones and is also unconscious. Her father has passed away.
@WDRBNews

This tweet/update is from a reporter in Louisville covering this story. FYI

• Sad
Reactions: Cymonhawk
ADVERTISEMENT