ADVERTISEMENT

Flu shot

OP:

tenor.gif

Got my flu shot this morning. Then today while I've been out and about, on four seperate occasions, I've noticed a helicopter flying overhead. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right?

Was it black? That’s the Sheriff’s Secret Police. They’ll keep a good eye on your kids, and hardly ever take one.

Watch for the appearance of an obelisk in your back yard. It will answer one question, and one question only.

Reactions: HawkBlocked
Funny noises coming from the back yard now. It's too dark to tell if it's a squirrel, sasquatch, or the obelisk. If I gather the courage, I'll grab a flashlight and explore.

• Haha
Reactions: Nipigu and Tunadog
Yeah, but you already have a 50/50 chance of getting the flu. You either do or don't. So why take the vaccine if you still end up with 50/50? Seems pointless.

Because a 50% effective flu vaccine means your scenerio of a 50-50 chance of the flu is reduced to 25%.

Because a 50% effective flu vaccine means your scenerio of a 50-50 chance of the flu is reduced to 25%.
That doesn't make any sense. It's still 50/50. You can't just keep adding 50/50 things and reducing the percentage. If it's 50/50 I shit my pants, does that mean if I get the vaccine and shit my pants that there is only a 12.5% chance I'll get the flu? Of course not.

Ever since flu shots became a thing, I've gotten them every year. Never had any side effects. I've also never gotten the flu.

Must be lucky I guess.
Same here. Three horrible cases of flu in 1977, ~1990 and ~1993. Taken the flu shot all but a couple years since and not once have I had the flu.

Ask for a link, then state you are too lazy to read it. Beautiful.
My God, you have to be one of the dumbest sum bitches on here. Yes, I asked for the link which Wendy furnished. However, Wendy said:
You're more likely to get GBS from influenza than the flu shot.
On the CDC site, it reads, "Studies suggest that it is more likely that a person will get GBS after getting the flu than after vaccination."

That is NOT DEFINITIVE. In that link, it did not footnote that assertion and I'm not going to chase down and read 16 links provided. Most of these studies are sponsored by the 4 convicted felons (vaccine producers) that have paid out $35 Billion in court damages over the past 5 years. FFS! Merck knew that Vioxx was going to kill people and produced it anyway. Oh how I wish you had taken a vial full for the betterment of mankind.

He’s a Russian bot trying to screw up the us - of course he is against people getting vaccines.
Have the decency to capitalize "U.S."

This from the guy who actively supports BLM and Antifa that are buring our cities down and you have the nuts to blame Russia? Run, don't walk and demand a refund from Tallahassee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT