ADVERTISEMENT

Flush it

hawksense

HR MVP
Jan 16, 2002
First game. Crapped the bed a bit. Some was the opponent which had all season to prepare for us and was a mirror image of our program. Of course, we had the same scenario preparing for them.

it wasnt good, but we won. Very important that we won. Call it a spirited practice and wake up call. For all. Coaches, too.

IMO, we’ll see a completely different team on Saturday. How about supporting the team you love? I know I will.

I admit to being other worldly frustrated last week. So, same boat. I just give some latitude to this coach and team.

Agreed. The offense was atrocious last week, but on the bright side, we have a defense that's tougher than nails. If our offense can bring even a pulse to most games, we'll have a chance to win a lot of them. But that's not a given, as last week's offense was as awful as I can remember any Iowa team being in my lifetime.

I have a suspicion that SDSU is a lot better team than most realize, too.

First game. Crapped the bed a bit. Some was the opponent which had all season to prepare for us and was a mirror image of our program. Of course, we had the same scenario preparing for them.

it wasnt good, but we won. Very important that we won. Call it a spirited practice and wake up call. For all. Coaches, too.

IMO, we’ll see a completely different team on Saturday. How about supporting the team you love? I know I will.

I admit to being other worldly frustrated last week. So, same boat. I just give some latitude to this coach and team.
Be prepared to flush the season. We're looking at 3-4 wins at this point unless BF and KF pull their heads out of their @sses.

sorry turd is too big

tenor.gif

I was about as disgusted with the offense as anyone….but I have talked with multiple Hawk fans in the last 48 hours who say we have no hope this week and will lose big….huh? Last I checked this ain’t ‘Bama….in fact it’s ISU….further it’s an ISU team that lost nearly everyone from a team that we beat last year with the same QB and dreadful offense…in fact the same ISU program that hasn’t been able to beat us since some of these football players were in middle school.

So no, I don’t think this week is a lost cause…

I suggest calling into the coaches show and voicing your opinion. Phil and LeVar work for "the fossil", and have a slight different opinion about Kirk than you.

Reactions: pistachio1999
The fossilized HC deserves ZERO credit for what they accomplish. Phil & LeVar win DESPITE Senior & Junior. Isn't that OBVIOUS????
Please explain how it is obvious that the HC has no impact whatsoever on the defense and special teams.

Some latitude to the coach and team? LOLOLOLOL. You’re kidding right? 1 TD pass and 8 interceptions in the last 7 games. This offense and our idiot OC have been given plenty of latitude. Only program in all of football that wouldn’t have fired Brian years ago, and only program in all of football at any level that wouldn’t have replaced Petras permanently.

Some latitude to the coach and team? LOLOLOLOL. You’re kidding right? 1 TD pass and 8 interceptions in the last 7 games. This offense and our idiot OC have been given plenty of latitude. Only program in all of football that wouldn’t have fired Brian years ago, and only program in all of football at any level that wouldn’t have replaced Petras permanently.
I agree that some of this is head scratching. But I also know it accomplishes zero to panic. Panic is for cowards. Reset and attack. Keep your composure, if it hasn’t already left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT