ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Following the future

Thanks for compiling this Blair. Carson May, although he had a lot of time to throw on most of his passes, looks really comfortable moving around both inside and outside the pocket. Throws great on the run, has good footwork, and a pretty looking deep ball too. I haven’t watched much of his tape, but it looks like a lot of the tools are there to be that dual threat that we haven’t had since Beathard

Patterson’s hands on the catch the QB threw over his head with a defender in his face and the way he battles for extra yards stood out as well in his video

Reactions: Blair Sanderson
Amazes me how coaches can tell if a QB has “it.” See lots of kids who can sling the ball around and have good feet, etc., … but what truly differentiates one kid from another?

Like any position… we’ve seen 4/5 star guys flameout while walkons or 2 stars have nice careers.

I guess that is why I’m not a recruiter!

Caden Crawford

-

Maddux Borcherding-Johnson

giphy.gif

-

How does a division 1 WR recruit get held to 11 yards on 2 receptions?
Watching the highlights, it was a couple things. His team was completely overmatched. Two, he had a hell of a catch for 20-30 yards that must have come back due to a penalty?

Watching the highlights, it was a couple things. His team was completely overmatched. Two, he had a hell of a catch for 20-30 yards that must have come back due to a penalty?
Yeah, you can see a flag thrown on the bottom of the screen, so that one came back. Other than that, there was a reverse and two screen passes so they must have had problems getting him the ball.

The clip where Bostick threw a perfect pass on the trick play only to have his teammate drop what would have been an easy touchdown was pretty brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT