ADVERTISEMENT

For all you Kasich lovers

You don't think hacking campaigns and spreading propaganda to influence election outcomes count as working to hack elections?

Russian "influence" was barely a pimple on the entire body of campaign spending and false information spread during the 2016 election cycle.

Murder was a very small fraction of all crimes committed in our country...so we’re not charging anyone with murder anymore.

Russian "influence" was barely a pimple on the entire body of campaign spending and false information spread during the 2016 election cycle.
More than that, but you are certainly correct about the level of bad behavior.

Are you glad we might actually act on one of them?

I am. Although I'm getting tired of waiting, and have my doubts whether we will take more than token corrective action.

I still like Kasich and have never been a proponent of ending the investigation prematurely.

I do think Mueller should S(*& or get off the pot though when it comes to the Trump campaign/collusion. If he's got nothing, he's got nothing, and bringing more charges against Russians isn't going to change anything.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
I can't tell if he's being genuine or if he's just hoping to cash in on the Republican party's return to sanity.

I suppose they're not mutually exclusive.
I think his goal is to be a viable option in 2020 in case of an implosion/indictment. He isn’t actively pushing, just making sure everyone knows he is available and close by.

I think his goal is to be a viable option in 2020 in case of an implosion/indictment. He isn’t actively pushing, just making sure everyone knows he is available and close by.
Smart play by Kasich. He has done a good job of keeping himself distanced from Trump. If Trump does go down there won't be many Republicans left who didn't eventually become full MAGAs. Kasich won't have much competition with whomever survives.

You would have an entirely different opinion of him if he was in the White House right now.

You’re almost correct. I would have an entirely different opinion of our White House if he were running it right now. By different I mean better by the way.

Reactions: mstp1992
I still like Kasich and have never been a proponent of ending the investigation prematurely.

I do think Mueller should S(*& or get off the pot though when it comes to the Trump campaign/collusion. If he's got nothing, he's got nothing, and bringing more charges against Russians isn't going to change anything.

He should just stop now? He shouldn’t finish his investigation?

Reactions: FlickShagwell

Let the man finish his investigation.

Unless you know everything there is to know about it then your opinion is worthless.

Huh?? This is a HUGE step towards that.

Collusion requires a crime for which alleged parties colluded/conspired to commit. These charges establish that crime.

Next step is indicting everyone that colluded with these Russians. We already see in these indictments that several senior trump campaign leaders discussed these crimes and worked with these criminals, so that’s probably not too far behind.

they wanted hills and there is no proof of any propaganda changing one single vote

The Senate Intel Committee found that Russia influenced the election in Trumps favor. That is a fact.

Now what percentage or how many votes isn’t known but it is easy for you to say that it didn’t do anything because that helps your cause.

The Senate Intel Committee found that Russia influenced the election in Trumps favor. That is a fact.

Now what percentage or how many votes isn’t known but it is easy for you to say that it didn’t do anything because that helps your cause.
the senate Intel committee? You trust those guys after all the dog and pony shows?

ADVERTISEMENT