ADVERTISEMENT

For all you "What about the BLM protests" folks

Put down the Washington Post there wasn’t an attack on Democracy
So the men who were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy was my frack'n imagination? I guarantee you if Democrats stormed the Capitol in an attempt to overturn a Trump win over Biden you'd see it differently.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

Reactions: EZ2BJZ and BGHAWK
So the men who were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy was my frack'n imagination? I guarantee you if Democrats stormed the Capitol in an attempt to overturn a Trump win over Biden you'd see it differently.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

What I said was it wasn’t an attack on democracy. Those involved believed they were preserving the democracy.

What I said was it wasn’t an attack on democracy. Those involved believed they were preserving the democracy.
de·moc·ra·cy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

There was an attempt to disrupt an election. The attempt was made via an attack. Therefore, by definition, it was an attack on democracy regardless of what they thought.

I've stated in another thread that the punishment should be levied based on evidence that supports the varying degrees of involvement. Regardless of what each case's results turn out to be, the actions of that day stand--it was an attack on democracy.

Why do you and you "ilk" continue to say ya but and what-a-bouts? Crime is crime and just because some criminals vote the way you do, doesn't make the crimes they committed less valid. I'm sure the family businesses that were destroyed and the tax payers that had to replace the burnt police cars, could care less how the perps vote.
It was white ****s!

Right, because they are a cult and brainwashed by trump's lies over those 4 years of his presidency, and they continue today. trump started the lie when he said the election was rigged that he won because he said those 3 million more votes Hillary got would have all gone to him. That lie has bugged him until today. Why? Because he is one sick loser.

Edited: And as far as the 2020 summer riots around the country being politically motivated, maybe it's because white cops killing black people doesn't seem to bother the republicans as much as it does the democrats.

Right, because they are a cult and brainwashed by trump's lies over those 4 years of his presidency, and they continue today. trump started the lie when he said the election was rigged that he won because he said those 3 million more votes Hillary got would have all gone to him. That lie has bugged him until today. Why? Because he is one sick loser.

Edited: And as far as the 2020 summer riots around the country being politically motivated, maybe it's because white cops killing black people doesn't seem to bother the republicans as much as it does the democrats.
This is what happens when loyalty rests with the person rather than the office. It's why active duty military is taught to respect the office, not the person. Regardless of party affiliation, he is our CinC. I've never owned a Democrat or Republican shirt, bumper sticker, etc.

Are people saying that the 2020 riots weren't bad/costly/violent and overall wrong? The January 6th rioters had a distinct political affiliation and motivation. 1/6 rioters were wearing Trump shirts and waving Trump flags. They were incited to riot by Trump. Those are facts.

People on the right seem to believe that the democratic party was behind the riots of 2020 which is not reality.
You are either a lier or a moron.

I don't recall Biden cheering on the rioters but maybe I missed that. My definition of "all in" may also differ from yours. The only connection I see to "the left" is that the protests were about racial injustice and we know which side cares about that.
…however, “ if you don’t vote Democrat then you’re not black…”

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34 and Flie
Anybody get it from DC, Portland, Seattle ...You know the places that were in the news for weeks with insurrectionists?
They tried to establish their own damned country in downtown Seattle and did so with impunity for months. Committed actual treason. People were killed and raped. Businesses and homeowners andnothers that worked andnlived in those neighborhoods were affected terribly. You are correct.....absolutely nothing done

They tried to establish their own damned country in downtown Seattle and did so with impunity for months. Committed actual treason. People were killed and raped. Businesses and homeowners andnothers that worked andnlived in those neighborhoods were affected terribly. You are correct.....absolutely nothing done
How many months?

• Haha
Reactions: standiego
You know down deep how the liberals have broken our nation.
The funny thing is, the reality is the liberals think that of the republicans and the vice versa. The nod is going to the GOP right now with people like MTG and Trump as key influencers.

I can't wait until I can genuinely be a conservative again and actually have a party to associate with.

Reactions: EZ2BJZ
ADVERTISEMENT