ADVERTISEMENT

For Iowa State’s biggest fan Mitch - is it true a certain heavyweight would rather wrestle D3

GG is from Dubuque and likely wanted a less intense environment as a grad transfer.

As easy as it is to ridicule ISU, this isn't one of those times.

But Gremmel still never shed that "punk" vibe.

GG is from Dubuque and likely wanted a less intense environment as a grad transfer.

He wasn’t at ISU last semester. I believe he has his degree. He was living and working in Dubuque. When they lost their HWT due to injury they asked him to step in. I’m sure he will do the classic “sign up for the minimum number of classes, never attend, and withdraw after nationals.”

Someone please call in a wellness check for Mitch…
In his 5th year at ISU and still floundering as a program, I'm starting to feel pity for Dresser and his junior staff.

And the fans have found themselves thinking a top ten finish this season is a worthy achievement.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I’m not sure I’ve lived the life to become a saint but at least I have performed a miracle - good to have that in my back pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin
Never mind, Mitch is fine😂
Actually, I'm still baffled over the Parker/Degen weight mgmt snafu. Couldn't figure that out in the off season and ended up costing Redding a year of eligibility? Even if he eventually makes 133, he won't have enough matches and will need to finish very high at conference to get an AQ.

Freaking incompetents in Ames.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm still baffled over the Parker/Degen weight mgmt snafu. Couldn't figure that out in the off season and ended up costing Redding a year of eligibility? Even if he eventually makes 133, he won't have enough matches and will need to finish very high at conference to get an AQ.

Freaking incompetents in Ames.
incompetence*

incompetence*
Incompetents is a noun=Dresser and the wannabes

Incompetence is also a noun= A condition or trait.

Both obviously fit. Unless the standards are so incredibly low or just a comparison to KJ.:)

Edit... I hadn't read post #11 which says the same thing.

No apology required. Actually, KD should apologize for stealing.

ADVERTISEMENT