ADVERTISEMENT

? For Republicans, what would it take for you to vote Biden?

What would it take for you to vote for Biden?

• Total voters

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
I’m pretty sure how this will go but I’m curious anyways. Republicans only please.

If they aren’t already voting for Biden then any reason they give to this question is a lie. They either are voting for him now or there will always be a perpetually moving target.
Democrats aren't even voting for Joe Biden so I don't see why we could ever get Republicans to admit to it

The Tipping Point for me would be if he actually concealed the true threat of the Coronavirus
MClo3Ln.png

Instead of worrying about who Republicans are voting for, Democrats really really have to worry about lack of democrat excitement over Joe Biden. Hillary was ten times the candidate and way more likeable and that is scary for Democrats. Because she lost
I’m taking my ass to the polls to vote for Biden if I have to walk on my hands, naked, underwater in an ocean with blood thirsty sharks.

Instead of worrying about who Republicans are voting for, Democrats really really have to worry about lack of democrat excitement over Joe Biden. Hillary was ten times the candidate and way more likeable and that is scary for Democrats. Because she lost
Hillary way more likeable? You're high.

I'm fearful of an addled Biden in the White House, but I'm just tired of Trump's antics, and just as tired of those afflicted with TDS. Just sick of the drama.

I don't know how you vote for higher tax ,defunding the police, letting criminals out of jail , not punishing rioters , sanctuary cities, no borders, 3rd trimester abortion, and green new deal and free health care and free college.
When...and how are any two of these gonna happen, 1inamillion? Sancuary cities are already in place. It’s a non-sequitur..abortion is not a national issue but state controlled..,but please explain the rest to my, Einstein.

If Biden could tell me what planet he is currently on without reading it on a teleprompter, I would vote for him.

Can you even remember the last time you thought for yourself?
With these two, you literally have to wait for the last minute to see which one screws up least.

The last three years of Trump screwing up doesn’t count?

I don't know how you vote for higher tax ,defunding the police, letting criminals out of jail , not punishing rioters , sanctuary cities, no borders, 3rd trimester abortion, and green new deal and free health care and free college.

You must live on the same planet as trump, the fantasy planet.

I’m pretty sure how this will go but I’m curious anyways. Republicans only please.
If he had named his vp As Amy K i would have considered it but hoped the repubs kept the senate to keep alot of stupid from happening.
I know - periods are a guys best friend.

If you think you are voting for those things if you vote for Biden, you are crazy. I would personally love it if we defunded the police but Biden ain’t touching that.

Reactions: nelly02
I would never vote for anyone that is pro abortion. Ill probably abstain again.

When...and how are any two of these gonna happen, 1inamillion? Sancuary cities are already in place. It’s a non-sequitur..abortion is not a national issue but state controlled..,but please explain the rest to my, Einstein.

Are you joking? Abortion is illegal on a national basis, God forgive us.

Hillary was way more likeable than Biden? You're seriously reaching, dude.
Way more and it's not even close. I'm talking about women especially women with 10 and 12 year old girls and also guys who are Daddy's to these girls. Think about this young professionals young liberals with kids

ADVERTISEMENT