ADVERTISEMENT

For some fun what if Iowa wins out ALL remaining games

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Including an upset of either OSU or Michigan? Leaving then with a 9-4 record (if they were to beat one of these teams as you never ever know and how hard it is to beat a team twice in one season) Yeah I know I am f’ing dreaming and we should take one game at a time but just for a conversation piece that might of been posted 10,000 times already- lol… we have to take care of business the next few games before dreaming I guess but it could happen

I'll have what he's having.
Well - you are certainly welcomed (just giving you shit)

th

This team finishing 10-4, Big Ten champs and Rose Bowl champs would be one of the greatest and most unlikely turnaround stories in college football history.

Fun to dream (for at least another 11-12 hours or so, hopefully more...).
Indeed....fun to dream! Until they lose, I'm going to wish, hope and dream that this scenario can play out. Not suggesting it's likely....but I'll allow myself to wish and hope for it.....and, I'll probably day dream a bit about it from time to time.

Go HAWKS!

TCU and Clemson fans need to buy us all a bunch of beer if that happens. And maybe Tennessee, but I'm not sure they'll need our help.

• Haha
Reactions: D_Lovin_HawkeyeGuy
This team finishing 10-4, Big Ten champs and Rose Bowl champs would be one of the greatest and most unlikely turnaround stories in college football history.

Fun to dream (for at least another 11-12 hours or so, hopefully more...).
And Petras still booed whenever recognized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT