ADVERTISEMENT

For the Love of........Can this be LAST tour for Rodham, please !?

Are there people preventing her from speaking? Are there riots and rage where she is having the tour stops?

Who in their right mind would buy her book of bull shit?!

As long as she isn't running for president I don't care if she's running through the streets naked.

As long as it's not on any of the streets I drive on.

Reactions: MitchL
Hillary Rodham Clinton is the last visible sign of the
intended Clinton Dynasty. She believes that her
divine right to the Presidency was denied. Now she
writes a book and names the culprits: James Comey,
Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

Most Americans when they hear the word Dynasty,
think of Linda Evans and the TV series which kept
America glued to their sofas each week in the 1980's

Are there people preventing her from speaking? Are there riots and rage where she is having the tour stops?

Who in their right mind would buy her book of bull shit?!

No comment on your comment just wanted to state...I love your sig line!

Reactions: volknut
Lol, she doesnt need to do anything, if you dont want to hear her, ignore her like i do.

She is doing more harm to the democratic party than anyone else. I enjoy seeing her whine and cry because it reaffirms that even though Trump is a joke president, we actually lucked out by her losing.

If Hillary retired to a commune and was never heard from again Arb would still flog it here daily over her.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Reactions: dgordo
Please God, Stop her.

She's apparently desperately trying to run around and drum up some book sales.

Does she realize there's been to Tragic storms to hit the USA, recently.
A 3rd is NOT needed, or wanted

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ley-mourns-hillary-about-election-loss-trump?

d2d0891d70e8d32c10c9fd63a00e0ded.jpg

Do the most populous counties have more power than the least populous counties in your state? Do you think land area matters when voting for president?

No, I think the electoral college worked. The founding fathers got things right. Which prevented the worst presidential candidate in history from becoming president.

It is good to know that you think the founding fathers were all idiots. Shows how partisan you are.

Reactions: Gimmered
No, I think the electoral college worked. The founding fathers got things right. Which prevented the worst presidential candidate in history from becoming president.

It is good to know that you think the founding fathers were all idiots. Shows how partisan you are.

When you can explain why a vote for president in Wyoming counts more than 3.5 times as much as a vote for president in California - an explanation that doesn't include ANY partisan BS - you'll have a point. Until then...you're pointless.

The FF's weren't idiots...no idea where you got that. But they were wrong here. It's ok...they can be wrong. Some of them owned other human beings, ya know.

When you can explain why a vote for president in Wyoming counts more than 3.5 times as much as a vote for president in California - an explanation that doesn't include ANY partisan BS - you'll have a point. Until then...you're pointless.

The FF's weren't idiots...no idea where you got that. But they were wrong here. It's ok...they can be wrong. Some of them owned other human beings, ya know.

It is easy to explain. People from Wyoming are 3.5 times more intelligent than California. Obviously since they didn't vote for Hillary.

If you hate the system so much, why don't you just move to another country. I think you would fit in well in North Korea. You seem to have a lot in common with their leader by constantly throwing temper tantrums.

It is easy to explain. People from Wyoming are 3.5 times more intelligent than California. Obviously since they didn't vote for Hillary.

If you hate the system so much, why don't you just move to another country. I think you would fit in well in North Korea. You seem to have a lot in common with their leader by constantly throwing temper tantrums.

What would you call what you're doing in this thread?

What would you call what you're doing in this thread?

I would call it celebrating the fact that we avoided the largest bullet ever. I am very happy Hillary is home doing her nostril breathing and not destroying America.

Seems like you are throwing a tantrum now because you don't like the topic of the thread.

I would call it celebrating the fact that we avoided the largest bullet ever. I am very happy Hillary is home doing her nostril breathing and not destroying America.

Seems like you are throwing a tantrum now because you don't like the topic of the thread.

Do you always cry and bitch this much when you're celebrating?

Reactions: Tunadog and lucas80

LOL...deflect much? I was certain you couldn't explain it rationally...thanks for confirming it. As for tantrums, you're the one responding like a five-year old.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is the last visible sign of the
intended Clinton Dynasty. She believes that her
divine right to the Presidency was denied. Now she
writes a book and names the culprits: James Comey,
Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump.

Most Americans when they hear the word Dynasty,
think of Linda Evans and the TV series which kept
America glued to their sofas each week in the 1980's
When I think of Linda Evans, I think of Big Valley.

LOL...deflect much? I was certain you couldn't explain it rationally...thanks for confirming it. As for tantrums, you're the one responding like a five-year old.

I'm not the one question the intelligence of the founding fathers. The system worked like it is suppose to. If you don't like it, the door is open.

Acutally I think the trumpests would fit in north korea as they seem to have circle jerks for an intolerant, whiny little bitch for a leader.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT