ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you that are regulars at Kinnick

Everything is digital these days. I was disappointed to see the HS game Friday lead you to an app with rosters.

If you're talking about the ones that the Daily Iowan does, I'm pretty sure that I saw them in one of the DI newspaper machines on campus.

I thought you were going to ask what happened in the pre-game. It looked like somebody in the control booth hit Back in Black a little too soon. The song played for about 20-30 seconds and the big screen was just a shot of the locker room door. Eventually it opened and the team came out. Is it really that hard to find somebody who can do their f***ing job right?

If you're talking about the ones that the Daily Iowan does, I'm pretty sure that I saw them in one of the DI newspaper machines on campus.
Yes, I was talking about those. Thanks for being the only person that actually answered the question. I did wonder if they had gone digital. The lineups were handy for the visiting team and even the Hawks when there are new players.

Oh and for those of you that turned this political, I'm a female and I'd vote for Mickey Mouse x a million before I'd vote for former POTUS Trump.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Yes, I was talking about those. Thanks for being the only person that actually answered the question. I did wonder if they had gone digital. The lineups were handy for the visiting team and even the Hawks when there are new players.

Oh and for those of you that turned this political, I'm a female and I'd vote for Mickey Mouse x a million before I'd vote for former POTUS Trump.
Patriot. I didn't turn it I called out the BS. I remember them as well. Been awhile since I've seen them.

I thought you were going to ask what happened in the pre-game. It looked like somebody in the control booth hit Back in Black a little too soon. The song played for about 20-30 seconds and the big screen was just a shot of the locker room door. Eventually it opened and the team came out. Is it really that hard to find somebody who can do their f***ing job right?
Noticed that - my husband agrees with you. They have allllllll off season to work on that crap.

No big deal, first game nerves.

Again?

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT