ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who forgot, this is what America is all about

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015

And shame to Trump and JD Vance themselves for still directly telling this now debunked and shameful lie about this community that have directly resulted in bomb threats and many other forms of harassment from their cult followers towards Springfield. Vance doing it is particularly grotesque.

I hope this is the death knell for MAGA as the whole story falls apart and people realize they truly pulled a Nazi/Goebbels propaganda move.

And shame to Trump and JD Vance themselves for still directly telling this now debunked and shameful lie about this community that have directly resulted in bomb threats and many other forms of harassment from their cult followers towards Springfield. Vance doing it is particularly grotesque.

I hope this is the death knell for MAGA as the whole story falls apart and people realize they truly pulled a Nazi/Goebbels propaganda move.

The only death nail for MAGA will be Trump dying. So long as he is alive they will worship their Messiah and take follow everything he says. He utterance becomes truth.

When the Messiah dies there will be a scramble of wannabes trying to replace him, but nobody will be able to do so.

The only death nail for MAGA will be Trump dying. So long as he is alive they will worship their Messiah and take follow everything he says. He utterance becomes truth.

When the Messiah dies there will be a scramble of wannabes trying to replace him, but nobody will be able to do so.
Minor WOB...it's death knell - the tolling of the church bell to announce a death. But a nail right between his eyes works, too.

This restores a little of my faith in humanity.

As art said, the ugliest faction of our society is still out there and they won’t STFU until their version of the Führer is gone.

History will not look kindly upon this cult of personality. Hopefully they carry that shame for the rest of their lives.

C'mon, Crazy Filthy Don is already brain dead, how much more do you want.

I used to work with some morons in Waterloo who shared the same beliefs. They were so proud of their beliefs they had it tattooed on their bodies, on the inside of their lips(cowards). Some of the stupidest people I’ve ever met. I unfortunately lived with one for a while before I knew he was a skinhead. He was a former marine with at least 20 guns and went to gun shows constantly. He spent all of his money on guns, tattoos and tissues, which he would stuff in the couch cushions after jacking off, because he shockingly never had a girlfriend. Luckily it was short lived as I moved in with my future wife after about 6 months of sheltering myself in my room. It was definitely the lowest point of my life.

That will make this store owner very happy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT