ADVERTISEMENT

For those that work or live on the DSM skywalk

35546125001_5494808777001_5494771163001-vs.jpg
You're all going to catch something. It will be a surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Covid has really changed it. Was a very busy place before everyone started working from home. I park in the alley next to the building I do work in occasionally. Usually a turd or two to hop over and homeless sleeping there. Haven’t been in the skywalk as often, but it’s definitely not as good as it was before the pandemic
Just spitballin' here, but maybe they should literally make it a human habitrail for the homeless and homeless only! Put up barriers at the entrances and it would be like an ant farm, but instead of ants, hoboes. You could just slop some food and water in three times a day and call it good.

I have so many good ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Just spitballin' here, but maybe they should literally make it a human habitrail for the homeless and homeless only! Put up barriers at the entrances and it would be like an ant farm, but instead of ants, hoboes. You could just slop some food and water in three times a day and call it good.

Per Tenacious, it’s well on its way to that if the smell is as bad as he describes! You better get your ideas to the Mayor before you forget!!

Reactions: torbee

I would rather they just let them have hobo camps in parks and public spaces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT