ADVERTISEMENT

For those TWD fans still out there...

ELCHawk

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2019
Do you have any interest in the new Rick/Michonne show? I have to admit I am on season 9, but that got me interested in it again. I am going to Binge it after I finish The Orville (great show).
They also have a Daryl show and a Neegan/Maggie show coming. I am however disappointed that Carol is no longer going to be on Darryl's show.

I know ratings are going to be brought up. It is NOWHERE where it was in its prime. However, for a cable show it still does very good. It is also keeping AMC + afloat.

Reactions: Moral
Do you have any interest in the new Rick/Michonne show? I have to admit I am on season 9, but that got me interested in it again. I am going to Binge it after I finish The Orville (great show).
They also have a Daryl show and a Neegan/Maggie show coming. I am however disappointed that Carol is no longer going to be on Darryl's show.

I know ratings are going to be brought up. It is NOWHERE where it was in its prime. However, for a cable show it still does very good. It is also keeping AMC + afloat.
Was not even aware of the new show. When and what channel? I LOVED TWD for a long time but I eventually lost interest in the past year or so. Would like to see Rick again.

Was not even aware of the new show. When and what channel? I LOVED TWD for a long time but I eventually lost interest in the past year or so. Would like to see Rick again.
AMC in 2023. They announced it at Comic Con. I was once a diehard fan. Like I said 2 seasons behind now. Was going to watch it again, but this moves it up in my binging schedule.

Reactions: Tenacious E
I don‘t know. I’m just playing out the string on TWD at this point. It was brilliant for entire seasons….then spent entire seasons going nowhere. Not sure I can re-invest in anything else.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
Once The Walking Dad and Fear of the Walking Dad are done, I am also done. I'm pretty meh about Rick and Michonne.

I would watch a Negan series though. Guy is carrying the show.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Once The Walking Dad and Fear of the Walking Dad are done, I am also done. I'm pretty meh about Rick and Michonne.

Ya, I think his and Maggie's show is called Isle of the Dead and takes place in NYC.

Would you recommend FTWD? I stopped at season Morgan joined. Seems like there are a bunch of newcomers now. I heard it got better although I did read that my favorite character just left the show.

Big walking dead fan myself and looking forward to Tales of the Walking Dead which is a 6 episode series Starting on August 14 I believe. As for fear I would binge it pretty decent show.

Reactions: Moral and ELCHawk
Big walking dead fan myself and looking forward to Tales of the Walking Dead which is a 6 episode series Starting on August 14 I believe. As for fear I would binge it pretty decent show.
Yes Tales should be interesting.

Would you recommend FTWD? I stopped at season Morgan joined. Seems like there are a bunch of newcomers now. I heard it got better although I did read that my favorite character just left the show.

It feels faster pace than TWD, but I'm so-so on a good deal of the characters. I thought the last season was well done though with some interesting storylines. It is a decent binge. I wouldnt week-to-week it.

Reactions: ELCHawk
It feels faster pace than TWD, but I'm so-so on a good deal of the characters. I thought the last season was well done though with some interesting storylines. It is a decent binge. I wouldnt week-to-week it.
That is good because at the beginning it was very slow paced.

Once the lead characters from episode 1 continuously got killed off I quit Fear.

Once the lead characters from episode 1 continuously got killed off I quit Fear.
BTW Tom Paris are you my long last brother? Both teachers, liberals, Trekkies, TWD fans, and Hawkeye fans. Lol.
I am such a nerd that I was a bit annoyed that Tom Paris was still a Lt on Lower Decks. Haha

BTW Tom Paris are you my long last brother? Both teachers, liberals, Trekkies, TWD fans, and Hawkeye fans. Lol.
I am such a nerd that I was a bit annoyed that Tom Paris was still a Lt on Lower Decks. Haha
Tom Paris got passed over for matters he can disclose if he wants to, that son of a bitch.

Reactions: ELCHawk and Moral
Tom Paris got passed over for matters he can disclose if he wants to, that son of a bitch.
I wonder if Kim is still in Ensign during the time of Lower Decks? Haha. Definitely hopefully not during Picard's time.

They should really stop why they are at it all. Didn't even finish watching the last season. Was hate watching it for a while.

Won't be watching any new shows.

Watched the first episode of Tales of the Walking Dead. Not terrible but kind of dumb at the same time. It looks like these are going to be one off episode where each episode is its own story without having anything to do with other episodes.

Terry crewes is ok, and the story was good. The choreography was shit though and kinda made the whole thing come off a little cheesy.

At this point both shows would be such a slog to get through if you were going to try to binge.

I watched both in the beginning, took several years off of both and then kind of picked them back up again in spots. Definitely not appointment viewing but will watch if on and I can still follow what is going on with both. I will say the Fear was pretty dang good last season with the Tower and what was going on there

I think there is a final half season coming up for the original TWD. Plan on catching that just to see how it all ends up.

Reactions: B1GDeal
ADVERTISEMENT