ADVERTISEMENT

For those who have had a vasectomy

I would say the insecure person is the poster that's tailed me on here for years trying to insult me in jealous fits of rage.

And living here speaks volumes for the type of person I am. Just curious-how many miles away are you from your home town/in laws/parents?

Is Seattle poor or rich and is that the other spot that has druggys all over since it is legal??

As compared to you keeping records on many posters so you can bring up their shortcomings randomly? LOL. Oh yeah, I forgot you will just say that you have a great memory when people call you out on that. Sure thing stevie boy.

How does living in Seattle speak volumes for who you are? A city doesn't make a person any better or worse. BTW I live about 160 miles from my hometown, parents, and in laws. Which is the closest I've been since high school. What's the magic acceptable number for living near your hometown? When you visit Iowa do you rip on your friends for still living there like you do on here?
I have a good memory, no shame in that. But if you want me to praise my wife, my daughter, my awesome friends, or the fantastic nanny we have employed, then I can do that too.

Steven had the classic qualities of someone who was picked on in High School. So much anger in him still, so he has to make sure people know how awesome he is.
I was on the homecoming court and was an all stater in football. So no, I didn't get picked on.

May as well turn the spotlight on yourself-what would make a person in their 30s perpetually tell lies, use multiple handles, use two posts in a row to attempt to tear someone down, and continue to get banned on an Iowa message board, just to come back under another guise?

How many days past the procedure were you feeling normal and pain free? How many days past the procedure could you have gone on a pretty difficult hike? Asking for a friend

Feeling normal w no exercise (2 days), feeling exercise normal (6 days), sex normal (7 days).

Tell "your friend" that it probably wouldn't be smart to go hiking for a week or so. Might be OK sooner than that. But you can rush things, and pain aside, you don't want the stitches to pull out. My former BIL went bowling the night he had procedure done and ended up bleeding all over his pants and the alley. Not cool.

They don't do stiches now for the most part, just two small punctures.

I have a good memory, no shame in that. But if you want me to praise my wife, my daughter, my awesome friends, or the fantastic nanny we have employed, then I can do that too.

Good job not really responding to my post. That's what a good troll does.

Whoaaaa when did you have a kid?

With her sex drive it's possible. But given our age very unlikely.

Do you know that your "high sex drive" wife with a "perfect Iife" is pretty much the description of every woman's profile on every married hookup site?

Don't worry though, she will be discreet. She still needs you around to pay the bills. T's & P's.

Do you know that your "high sex drive" wife with a "perfect Iife" is pretty much the description of every woman's profile on every married hookup site?

Don't worry though, she will be discreet. She still needs you around to pay the bills. T's & P's.
And why are you so familiar with married hookup sites?

Uniowa-thank you.

Reactions: unIowa
You'll want to save the operation for the days of a multi day sporting event. I went with the NFL Draft. I know some go with The Master's or opening weekend of March Madness.

As far as your original question. I wouldn't plan on going on a hike within the first week. You can irritate the area. My 1 year old daughter stepped on my balls on the 2nd day and they expanded to literally the size of golf balls.
This is the correct answer! One other thing. Shave yourself if they forget to tell you in advance. I laid down on the table lifted the robe and the nurse said... "whoops, looks like we going to have to shave that ourselves".

Because I am socially aware and I read. Those are two things that would probably give you some depth and hopefully make your personality less unbearable.

So how many married ladies have you banged from these sites?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT