ADVERTISEMENT

For those who think this isn’t politically driven...

They did vote for trump so not a huge surprise
Yep, elections are almost always about selecting the least bad option.
I laughed when I told my wife I was going to vote for Trump over Clinton. I said I can't believe we might actually put him in office.
And you know what he's probably been the best I've seen in my years.
I finally realized I don’t need a person thats going to be my best friend in the White house. I need someone that gets the work done and gets the others off their *** and gets them to work as well.
Makes it easy to see just how bad our paid Representation is in Most cases.
We don't get $0.50 on the dollar out of our government versus what we spend.
Massive group of people that would be fired at any normal job. Many likely in jail for illegal activities based on real actions.

I laughed when I told my wife I was going to vote for Trump over Clinton. I said I can't believe we might actually put him in office.
I finally realized I don’t need a person thats going to be my best friend in the White house. I need someone that gets the work done and gets the others off their *** and gets them to work as well.
Massive group of people that would be fired at any normal job. Many likely in jail for illegal activities based on real actions.

I definitely agree with you that trump And many others would likely be in jail for Illegal activities if he were not president

Reactions: Torg and TheCainer
There is no reasonable answer to the way this virus has been reported especially after the first 4-6 weeks and we had some some data. The sad part is its not just main stream news, it includes academic institutions and many people with science background sucking off the teat of government that benefit from federal money.

If there is never a reckoning for the flat out misinformation and lies, God help this country. They will use this playbook over and over again in the future.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Throw in Moronic Idiot as well. She is an absolute piece of work. How can the voters in Michigan elect someone so incompetent.

She’s a stinky liberal too

She’s the fifth most popular in the country and presided over one of three states that meet WHO benchmarks to return to school. Meanwhile COVID Kim ranks dead last in approval, you morons.

Leaders are willing to make tough decisions. Weak leaders tremble I’m fear of mean tweets and risk the health of kids.
As with all threads in this, post your plan to keep kids and those around them safe. If your plan is kids have extra healthy, resilient lungs, signed the waiver, and they want to take the chance, then you have no plan.

Leaders are willing to make tough decisions. Weak leaders tremble I’m fear of mean tweets and risk the health of kids.
As with all threads in this, post your plan to keep kids and those around them safe. If your plan is kids have extra healthy, resilient lungs, signed the waiver, and they want to take the chance, then you have no plan.

errrrrrr?

That's MY plan! although I would not force the waiver thing.

Let's build the herd immunity.

Perhaps she is looking out for the welfare of her people, that requires tough choices sometimes. I now personally know 3 people who were hospitalized due to covid. They are out of the hospital, one is still struggling. One was laid off in April, lost health coverage before covid and now faces staggering hospital costs.

Isn’t she being consistent? I recall she took some very restrictive positions on COVID.

I spit beer through my nose . You said Trump & work in the same paragraph.

What cannot be debated is that Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan swung the election for Trump, especially among older white men. Now if those voters could be convinced that Trump is responsible for their college football going away...

Here's a tweet about some "reportedly" true and politically convenient information that I ran across and decided to not only accept as true but pass on to others.

/ Every Sir Yacht believing level moron.

Anyone who thinks it’s political rather than the liability driven concerns of going uninsured and having to compensate the family of a first round draft pick after he dies on the field because of myocarditis or a blood clot thrombo is fooling themselves.

Those conversations have taken place.

But, no, Clay thinks the Big Ten just decided to forego a billion in revenue for the chance to stick it to Trump.

love.png

ADVERTISEMENT