ADVERTISEMENT

For You Anti-Vaxxers...

Nope. There were DOZENS of lies and inconsistencies.
Is this a lie or an inconsistency? Right here....this chart is a good portion of the problem, and it's SO EASY to see what is going on I bet a 2nd grader would understand the problem with this. I just can't seem to get you to comment on it. I wonder why?
proxy.php

No, it's not.
What you find on random internet sites is 'fraud'.

What is on the AMA and other medical sites is legit. Learn the differences.
So based on your reasoning we should all just accept and follow the authoritative position, yet you think cell phones are dangerous despite the FDA and FCC leading the population to believe cell phones are safe. Can you clarify this seemingly contradictory stance?

So based on your reasoning we should all just accept and follow the authoritative position, yet you think cell phones are dangerous despite the FDA and FCC leading the population to believe cell phones are safe. Can you clarify this seemingly contradictory stance?

LOLWUT?

Is this a lie or an inconsistency? Right here....this chart is a good portion of the problem, and it's SO EASY to see what is going on I bet a 2nd grader would understand the problem with this. I just can't seem to get you to comment on it. I wonder why?
proxy.php

I CANNOT BELIEVE they only "lloked" at ONE INGREDIENT!!!!

Where did you get your degree and what did you study in college, naturalbornhawk?

Just curious.

Nope. There were DOZENS of lies and inconsistencies.
That's why it's a Gish Gallop.
Really? Then why weren't those pointed out too? And they weren't or you'd mention those just as much as that one thing you've now brought up for the 4th time. That's solid proof. Don't even say you have or it's a flat out lie.

Reactions: Nat Algren
You have a Bachelor's Degree from a 3rd tier state school and think you know more than PhD's from elite Universities, brah?
I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. And your assertion carries no weight when you learn just how many PhD's from elite universities are saying the EXACT same things I am, brah.

They are only a small percentage.
Give it some time man. As I just said these things take time. The smoking gun aluminum adjuvant science and explanations have only recently come out w/in the last year. You can't expect everyone to just jump on board w/o authoritative direction.

They are only a small percentage.
Since at least you admit that there's a small percentage, what difference does it make whether I'm one of them or not? I'm simply passing off information as I learn it....from the PhD's who have actually taken the time to look into the issues behind vaccine safety. I'm seeing what they're seeing.

Yeah that's right....you know this chart is a problem or you'd have a lot more to say about it than a spelling error.

No, I know that if the people generating it cannot even spellcheck, it's FAR less likely they can actually FACT check.

Yeah you know what I said. Just answer the question.

It was answered. I, and a half dozen others BEAT YOU DOWN in multiple other threads on this topic. After getting your ASS handed to you, you just run along and start another Gish Gallop.

No, it's not.
What you find on random internet sites is 'fraud'.

What is on the AMA and other medical sites is legit. Learn the differences.
If there’s one clear lesson from Lyng’s experience, it’s that science is a work in progress. To borrow the words of the American psychologist Brian Nosek, “Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty.” Not owning up to that uncertainty, when it is legitimate, likely will only slow scientific progress. In the controversial realm of vaccines, it will also create fodder for conspiracy theorists spreading overblown or unfounded fears among an already distrustful public.

One way to respond to public concerns is to acknowledge the limits of our current body of research and to welcome discussion about what we know and don’t know, according to Lemmens, the bioethicist.
“Transparency and open debate around side effects are essential to safeguard trust in the provision of medication and public-health planning,” he told me. Instead, as confidence in Gardasil nosedived in Denmark, regulators doubled down on the simplistic message that the vaccine has been thoroughly tested and is unquestionably safe.

At a press conference in May, Dr. Søren Brostrøm, the director general of the Danish Health Authority and an OB-GYN, told journalists that “for us, as authorities, there is no doubt about this vaccine’s efficacy and safety.” This seems to contradict the EMA’s (Europe's version of the FDA) own deliberations about the way Merck reported safety data in its trials. As Dr. Christian Gluud, who heads the Copenhagen Trial Unit, a research center at Copenhagen University Hospital, told me recently, “If we had tested our vaccines properly, we wouldn’t be having the discussion we’re having now.”

Medical fraud for profit.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
It was answered. I, and a half dozen others BEAT YOU DOWN in multiple other threads on this topic. After getting your ASS handed to you, you just run along and start another Gish Gallop.
Woah there stallion. I think you've gotten off track. This is the cell phone regulation vs. vaccine regulation question. Just follow the chain back to post # 82. It's never been answered because this is the first time I've asked it.

There's been ample "time", and every major medical association has the same message. Vaccines are safe.
But my point is history will tell you that with lead, smoking, asbestos, etc. it takes time (several years) before regulatory bodies finally get to the point where they actually start issuing warnings and seriously regulating some of these health hazards. Do you deny?

But my point is history will tell you that with lead, smoking, asbestos, etc. it takes time (several years) before regulatory bodies finally get to the point where they actually start issuing warnings and seriously regulating some of these health hazards. Do you deny?

So, you're convoluting "medicines", which are actually TESTED for side effects before they are marketed to the general public, with "other chemicals", which are NOT. Am I reading that correctly?

1. The facts were wrong
  2. Others showed you they were wrong
  3. You bailed when you were confronted with the realization they were wrong
  4. You started more threads on the same bullshit, different day
This interpretation of the history of this debate is an outright lie and anyone who's followed knows it. My concerns with the serious gaps and many of the other shortcomings in the safety science have never, ever been addressed. Evidence of that can be seen by your response to the chart I posted in this thread. You skip over the Handley articles as if I never posted them (all of them). I don't recall you ever addressing one single Handley article specifically and neither has anyone else. I posted around 15 - 20+ aluminum studies that indicate the dangers of aluminum. You then posted 2 articles attacking 1 of the studies and they were both complete rubbish. Again, 1 out of 15-20.aluminum studies were addressed. Not one Highwire vid has ever been addressed (there's a lot of science in those and they cite all the publications they talk about). Very damning content for vaccine safety, you should take a look. Zero legit studies have ever been posted that indicate injected aluminum is safe. 2 studies were posted by boji that he thought indicated that aluminum was safe to inject, but 1 says vaccine quantities of aluminum is safe to EAT, and the other said absolutely nothing about injected aluminum being safe. When confronted about that, boji was nowhere to be found. Then I posted a study and a video interview with the scientist who performed that study that indicates that that injested alunminum study is complete garbage. Contest any of this and I will dig up every bit of it and post it here for you. Then we'll see who the liar is.

You have great politician skills, but zero debate skills. At this point you have to lie because you've been backed into a corner with no other way out. If you keep doing it I'm going to call you out.

This interpretation of the history of this debate is an outright lie and anyone who's followed knows it. My concerns with the serious gaps and many of the other shortcomings in the safety science have never, ever been addressed. Evidence of that can be seen by your response to the chart I posted in this thread. You skip over the Handley articles as if I never posted them (all of them). I don't recall you ever addressing one single Handley article specifically and neither has anyone else. I posted around 15 - 20+ aluminum studies that indicate the dangers of aluminum. You then posted 2 articles attacking 1 of the studies and they were both complete rubbish. Again, 1 out of 15-20.aluminum studies were addressed. Not one Highwire vid has ever been addressed (there's a lot of science in those and they cite all the publications they talk about). Very damning content for vaccine safety, you should take a look. Zero legit studies have ever been posted that indicate injected aluminum is safe. 2 studies were posted by boji that he thought indicated that aluminum was safe to inject, but 1 says vaccine quantities of aluminum is safe to EAT, and the other said absolutely nothing about injected aluminum being safe. When confronted about that, boji was nowhere to be found. Then I posted a study and a video interview with the scientist who performed that study that indicates that that injested alunminum study is complete garbage. Contest any of this and I will dig up every bit of it and post it here for you. Then we'll see who the liar is.

You have great politician skills, but zero debate skills. At this point you have to lie because you've been backed into a corner with no other way out. If you keep doing it I'm going to call you out.
5dD.gif

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
proxy.php

And this right here shows that you, and the idiot that created said graph, don't really know shit about this topic. First it was mercury and then when that was removed in 2002 and the autism rates stayed the same, you quack-pots went to aluminum...........LMAO. There's been numerous studies looking at aluminum and vaccines, the pdf linked below has 6 references going back to 1987......this is cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Aluminum in Vaccines: What you should know
  1. Aluminum is only in a few vaccines
    1. Aluminum is present in vaccines that prevent hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, human papillomavirus and pneumococcus.
    2. Aluminum is not present in influenza vaccines, polio vaccines or live viral vaccines, such as those that prevent measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, shingles and rotavirus.
  2. The amount of aluminum that you get from said vaccines is DWARFED by natural sources (namely the food we eat)
    1. Aluminum is the most common metal found in nature. It is present in the water we drink, the air we breathe and the food we eat.
  3. Aluminum is quickly processed from the body
    1. About half of the aluminum in the bloodstream is eliminated in less than 24 hours and more than three-quarters is eliminated within two weeks.
    2. The ability of the body to rapidly eliminate aluminum accounts for its excellent record of safety.

Last edited:
And this right here shows that you, and the idiot that created said graph, don't really know shit about this topic. First it was mercury and then when that was removed in 2002 and the autism rates stayed the same, you quack-pots went to aluminum...........LMAO. There's been numerous studies looking at aluminum and vaccines, the pdf linked below has 6 references going back to 1987......this is cognitive dissonance at its finest.

1. Aluminum is present in vaccines that prevent hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, human papillomavirus and pneumococcus.
    2. Aluminum is not present in influenza vaccines, polio vaccines or live viral vaccines, such as those that prevent measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, shingles and rotavirus.
  2. The amount of aluminum that you get from said vaccines is DWARFED by natural sources (namely the food we eat)
    1. Aluminum is the most common metal found in nature. It is present in the water we drink, the air we breathe and the food we eat.
    1. About half of the aluminum in the bloodstream is eliminated in less than 24 hours and more than three-quarters is eliminated within two weeks.
    2. The ability of the body to rapidly eliminate aluminum accounts for its excellent record of safety.

Oh, FACTS!!! Why must you be so BRUTAL!!??:cool:

Protip: Aluminum is also present in breast milk and infant formula!!
(TheMoreYouKnow.jpg)

Reactions: longliveCS40

(From link)
Q. "Isn’t it possible that aluminum in vaccines could be
harmful to some healthy babies?"

A. "No.
The quantity of aluminum in vaccines is tiny compared with
the quantity required to cause harm. Here’s another way to think
about this: All babies are either breast-fed or bottlefed. Because
both breast milk and infant formula contain aluminum, all babies
have small quantities of aluminum in their bloodstreams all the
time. The amount is very small: about 5 nanograms (billionths of a
gram) per milliliter of blood (about one-fifth of a teaspoon). Indeed,
the quantity of aluminum in vaccines is so small that even after an
injection of vaccines, the amount of aluminum in a baby’s blood does
not detectably change. In contrast, the amount of aluminum in the
bloodstreams of people who suffer health problems from aluminum
is at least 100 times greater than the amount found in the bloodstreams
of healthy people."

So just to clarify, no aluminum in vaccines could EVER cause harm to ANY child, ANYWHERE?? Now THAT is an outright lie, but what else would you expect from CHOP (Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia). They have to protect their golden child, Sir Paul Offit, vaccine profiteer.

A Lot Must be Done to Understand How, in Certain Individuals, Alum-Containing Vaccines may Become Insidiously Unsafe
Alum has been used for decades to levels considered as an acceptable compromise between its role of adjuvant and its toxic effects by the industry and the regulatory agencies. However, the MMF story revealed several gaps in the knowledge on alum particles, including their exact mechanisms of action, their fate after injection, their systemic dissemination, and their safety on the long-term. Efforts have been done in the last years to develop novel adjuvants, but attempts to seriously examine safety concerns raised by the bio-persistent character and brain accumulation of alum particles have not been made. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318414/

Someone is obviously telling dirty little lies. :rolleyes:

So just to clarify, no aluminum in vaccines could EVER cause harm to ANY child, ANYWHERE??

Pretty sure that isn't what the link states. It states quite clearly, that levels which MAY cause harm are 100x higher than what is actually injected.

Now, go home, and try to drink 100x your daily water intake recommended for a human. Drink it ALL, in a day. See what happens.

Do the same, with salt, or with just about anything else. See what happens.

Pretty sure that isn't what the link states. It states quite clearly, that levels which MAY cause harm are 100x higher than what is actually injected.

Now, go home, and try to drink 100x your daily water intake recommended for a human. Drink it ALL, in a day. See what happens.

Do the same, with salt, or with just about anything else. See what happens.
Wow, that must be some extensive testing they did to give an unequivocal 'NO' to the question of whether a child could be harmed by an injection of aluminum (link 'em if you got 'em please). So now we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there isn't a single child in the world that's genetically predisposed to having an allergic reaction to an infinitesimal dose of aluminum injected into their body. Not one, single child.

Good to know.

And since the Wakefield scandal proved that without a doubt mercury - like aluminum - also has no negative side effects, it's kind of curious why the pharmaceutical companies pressured congress into indemnifying them against lawsuits related to the widespread damage that couldn't possibly come from these adjuvants.

Or why there has been almost 4 billion dollars paid out to the loved ones of people who couldn't possibly have been harmed by such inert and harmless compounds.

Curious set of circumstances to say the least.

the pdf linked below has 6 references going back to 1987......this is cognitive dissonance at its finest.
And NONE of those 6 references used intramuscular injection as their route of entry. All the science here refers to the oral/bloodstream pathway. I've posted the science several times here that says that there is a huge difference between the two routes of entry, and the one that's actually administered to millions of babies worldwide is the one that's much more dangerous. Now do you see the difference? Or will everyone just keep ignoring the difference and just keep posting oral studies in all future debates? It's all discussed in great detail here, complete with links to all the science involved: https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018
Can someone actually comment on the article and tell us where the author is wrong?

Aluminum is only in a few vaccines
What was your point exactly for posting this? Completely meaningless.

Wow, that must be some extensive testing they did to give an unequivocal 'NO' to the question of whether a child could be harmed by an injection of aluminum
Google 'em yourself. The info's been posted many many times.
Try the AMA or Am Assoc Pediatrics if you need help.

People are done with your Gish Gallops

Herd immunity? Here, read this (anyone) then come back and tell me what you think is wrong with it.
https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/6/7/herd-immunity-a-dishonest-marketing-gimmick
Hmmm...I never received the measles vaccine...or the mumps vaccine...or the chicken pox vaccine. Guess I'm part of that at-risk population. Except, of course, I HAD measles...and mumps...and chicken pox as a child. My wife was hospitalized for three weeks as a child due to chicken pox. So she's never been vaccinated for that, either. She did get the measles vaccine and mumps vaccine. Guess what she never had.

And NONE of those 6 references used intramuscular injection as their route of entry. All the science here refers to the oral/bloodstream pathway. I've posted the science several times here that says that there is a huge difference between the two routes of entry, and the one that's actually administered to millions of babies worldwide is the one that's much more dangerous. Now do you see the difference? Or will everyone just keep ignoring the difference and just keep posting oral studies in all future debates? It's all discussed in great detail here, complete with links to all the science involved: https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018
Can someone actually comment on the article and tell us where the author is wrong?

Hmmm....JBHandleyBlog.....or 70+ medical societies and institutions.....

WHO TO BELIEVE!!!???:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT