ADVERTISEMENT

For your consideration: WPOTY

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
My name is mnole03. I like the Gophers, the great state of Nebraska, and Donald Trump as a person. I dislike Casey’s pizza, QC pizza, and party potatoes.

I think Nile Kinnick was an overrated game manager, Miami is the real TE U, and Kirk Ferentz is as dirty a college coach as there’s ever been.

I believe Trad is the most earnest poster on this site. I also believe FBnBB has the best taste in food and would be the most fun to hangout with in person. Finally, I killed Moral.

My name is mnole03. I like the Gophers, the great state of Nebraska, and Donald Trump as a person. I dislike Casey’s pizza, QC pizza, and party potatoes.

I think Nile Kinnick was an overrated game manager, Miami is the real TE U, and Kirk Ferentz is as dirty a college coach as there’s ever been.

I believe Trad is the most earnest poster on this site. I also believe FBnBB has the best taste in food and would be the most fun to hangout with in person. Finally, I killed Moral.
I stopped reading after you said you didn’t like party potatoes. Should have saved that bombshell for the end.

giphy.gif

How hard was it to type this part? Was vomit rising in your throat?

Sorry, you redeemed yourself with your dislike of QC style pizza and your adherence to M2.

You goda hell and you die!!!!

I'm trying real hard not to like you,.. but you're kind of growing on me...

I’m glad you explained your handle. I thought you were one of those Noles and just stuck an M at the beginning. Now, I’ll consider it.

What are your thoughts on the current daylight savings time scheme?

With your dislike of QC style pizza I’d like to invite you to hang out sometime.

A friend of mine gave me a whole free Quad Cities pizza last week. It was the first time I had any in the last decade. The sausage ran through a blender really pulls together the tough crust and tomato paste sauce. In case that isn't delicious enough it also had corn meal tough enough to chip a tooth. Truly amazing stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT