ADVERTISEMENT

Forget about fake transgenders in bathrooms and people opposed to "don't say gay"... the real threat to children and sexual assault...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
is from churches and youth pastors...

TX Youth Pastor Charged With Sexual Assault Of Child​

April 12, 2022 Crime, Religion

The Dallas Morning News reports:
A 32-year-old youth pastor was arrested on charges related to the sexual assault of a child, Mesquite police said Monday. Conner “Jesse” Penny, a Mesquite resident, was arrested April 5 after police received a report the day before regarding the sexual assault of a child.
He faces one count each of continuous sexual abuse of a child, aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child, police said.
Since his arrest, police said, more victims have come forward with other occasions of abuse by Penny between 2013 and 2021. Arrest warrants have been obtained for those incidents, police said.

mpas2.png

There are up to 2,000,000 transgender individuals in the United States and an estimated 380,000 churches. Are we just not hearing about all the children being assaulted by transgenders (fake or real) in bathrooms or is it just another cultural war issue from the right?

There are up to 2,000,000 transgender individuals in the United States and an estimated 380,000 churches. Are we just not hearing about all the children being assaulted by transgenders (fake or real) in bathrooms or is it just another cultural war issue from the right?
It's a left talking point because they don't have shit else to actually discuss. There is a reason the left doesn't talk about transgender adults, no one gives a ****, so the left talks about transgender children because they sure as hell don't want to talk about how they are running the country I to the ground. The lefts focus on teaching children about sex is ****ing weird.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Way more teachers getting caught. Even more parents. So, parents, teachers and pastors. Or should we only pay attention to the things you want to make a point on and ignore the others?

Way more teachers getting caught. Even more parents. So, parents, teachers and pastors. Or should we only pay attention to the things you want to make a point on and ignore the others?
Then why all the focus on transgender people? I mostly see the outrage and pedo fear regarding trans people coming from the religious right and those who pander to them.

Then why all the focus on transgender people? I mostly see the outrage and pedo fear regarding trans people coming from the religious right and those who pander to them.
I see the need to continually talk to children, not teenagers, children, about gender, not biology, coming from the left. It's ****ing weird.

Who is focusing on them? This thread was started by you. You guys keep using words like “fear” and “pose a threat” and “danger”. Those are strawmen.

Sorry. When someone has been a female for a year and wins the NCAA women’s championships after being a terrible male competitor, you think that’s something that should just get overlooked?

Who is focusing on them? This thread was started by you. You guys keep using words like “fear” and “pose a threat” and “danger”. Those are strawmen.

Sorry. When someone has been a female for a year and wins the NCAA women’s championships after being a terrible male competitor, you think that’s something that should just get overlooked?
Are you intentionality forgetting the many anti—LGTBQ bills passed/proposed the last few years?

Don’t disagree we need to have honest discussions about the Lia Thomas fallout, that is also very much the exception at this point.

Are you intentionality forgetting the many anti—LGTBQ bills passed/proposed the last few years?

Don’t disagree we need to have honest discussions about the Lia Thomas fallout, that is also very much the exception at this point.
The exception is becoming more and more common. It wasn't long ago the conversation was "show me where a male is dominating female athetics" then it was "show me where a college aged person is doing it" now it's "show me in Iowa where it is happening".

Reactions: LuciousBDragon

What are we talking about here? The OP is about molesting kids. What laws have been passed focusing on Transgenders molesting kids? North Carolina passed a bathroom law and they got boycotted and punished for it. Who else?

The exception is becoming more and more common. It wasn't long ago the conversation was "show me where a male is dominating female athetics" then it was "show me where a college aged person is doing it" now it's "show me in Iowa where it is happening".
where? You would have me believe trans athletes are just dominating at all levels. Iowa passed a law without being able to point to a local example. Lia Thomas is the only one in college I’m aware of that just dominated her conference.

I continue to feel this is something we should be discussing, but I also don’t think it’s anywhere near the point where we need legislation passed to address NOW.

Holy crap are there really that many? I wouldn't have thought there are close to that many trans.

where? You would have me believe trans athletes are just dominating at all levels. Iowa passed a law without being able to point to a local example. Lia Thomas is the only one in college I’m aware of that just dominated her conference.

I continue to feel this is something we should be discussing, but I also don’t think it’s anywhere near the point where we need legislation passed to address NOW.
The two track athletes were before the swimmer.

"Is becoming more and more common".

What are the participation #s at for trans athletes? “More common” doesn’t mean a ton by itself when we started at zero - there’s only one direction they could go.

And I get it from the girl athletes perspective, it needs to be fair to them. But what about the trans athletes themselves? They are getting caught in the middle with nowhere to go, when for most, they just want to play sports a little longer.

Reactions: CaboKP
Well could you have named anyone who this pertained to 5 years ago? So the fact that in a short period of time we have swimmers, track athletes, and weightlifting titles being held by transgenders seems like it is "becoming more and more common" wouldn't you agree?

What are the participation #s at for trans athletes? “More common” doesn’t mean a ton by itself when we started at zero - there’s only one direction they could go.

And I get it from the girl athletes perspective, it needs to be fair to them. But what about the trans athletes themselves? They are getting caught in the middle with nowhere to go, when for most, they just want to play sports a little longer.
Let them compete against the biological sex they were born as. No one is going to complain about that.

Well could you have named anyone who this pertained to 5 years ago? So the fact that in a short period of time we have swimmers, track athletes, and weightlifting titles being held by transgenders seems like it is "becoming more and more common" wouldn't you agree?
You named 5. That is the only 5 I know of. The same ones repeated over and over. I don't believe trans should participate with biologicals either. This is just become a cable news drama. The Pacific games is not the Pan Ams by the way.

You named 5. That is the only 5 I know of. The same ones repeated over and over. I don't believe trans should participate with biologicals either. This is just become a cable news drama. The Pacific games is not the Pan Ams by the way.
5>0 seems we can agree on "more common". My apologies for the inaccuracy of pacific games.

5. Let me repeat that 5. We are making legislation as a country over 5. I watched this start on Fox News and end in laws being made.
Once it's out it would be impossible to get back in. What are you going to do, disregard a decade worth of new world records because you changed your mind? You have to get ahead of it.

If 5 people won the Iowa lottery and zero people won the nebraska lottery you would in fact say it is more common to win the lottery in Iowa than it is in Nebraska correct?

Reactions: ClarindaA's

Okay, play non competitive leagues. They are the people making the choice to transition, not the female athletes

Once it's out it would be impossible to get back in. What are you going to do, disregard a decade worth of new world records because you changed your mind? You have to get ahead of it.

If 5 people won the Iowa lottery and zero people won the nebraska lottery you would in fact say it is more common to win the lottery in Iowa than it is in Nebraska correct?
Are you one of those that believe that transgenders are out to take over the sports world? Your last sentence was idiotic.

Reactions: gohawks50
People like to argue the trans participation numbers in just one direction. They quote a low rate and say their impact is negligable.

I say poppycock! Pick a number ... say 3% trans females. That means 97% of the girls have to compete against boys everyday for practice time, for spots on the playing squad, for starts, for podium spots at meets, for recognition ...

People like to argue the trans participation numbers in just one direction. They quote a low rate and say their impact is negligable.

I say poppycock! Pick a number ... say 3% trans females. That means 97% of the girls have to compete against boys everyday for practice time, for spots on the playing squad, for starts, for podium spots at meets, for recognition ...
You think that 3% of female athletes are transgendered? Again, I am not in favor of mtf trans participating with biological females. Darn cable media.

You think that 3% of female athletes are transgendered? Again, I am not in favor of mtf trans participating with biological females. Darn cable media.
I just picked a number. But it doesn't even matter the number as the "other side of the equation" balances out.

Let's pick 1% ... then 99% of biological females have to compete in some form or fashion against this 1%.

I just picked a number. But it doesn't even matter the number as the "other side of the equation" balances out.

Let's pick 1% ... then 99% of biological females have to compete in some form or fashion against this 1%.
Just trying to get this straight. Are 1% of female athletes in Oklahoma transgendered? I would expect to see a story if there were even one transgendered athlete in your state.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT